CHAPTER 106

The following Tuesday,

At Montes De Alba Inc.,

Martin is walking along the company's hallways. He remembers Hector requesting him to talk to Marianna and convince her to help them. He doesn't want to do it. He then remembers the times he had kissed Marianna. He says to himself that being around her isn't a good idea. He adds that he doesn't need to complicate his life and fight with his cousin over Marianna. He sighs and continues walking.

Elsewhere, Claudia goes to the police station. She had thought about it for some days and had finally decided to go and give her statement. She goes to the reception and asks to speak to the officer in charge of the investigation on that particular case. She says she has some information on the case. She is then directed to the appropriate place.

Meanwhile,

Gina, who is also at work, calls Anna Patricia. She is in the garden. Nevertheless, she is careful and looks around to make sure no one is listening. Anna Patricia is worried when she hears Gina's tone. Gina tells her aunt that, her father remembers quite a lot. Anna Patricia asks Gina if she is somewhere she can talk freely.

Gina says that the subject is too sensitive to talk about on the phone. She adds that they both need to go and speak to the doctor. She adds that she just wanted to let her know what's happening. Anna Patricia tells Gina that she needs to speak to her brother because anything concerning taking care of their father is a joint decision. Gina agrees to speak to her brother first.

Shortly after, at the police station,

Claudia has just given her statement. As she signs the documents, she says to herself that Antonio will be angry at her when he discovers the part she played in ruining his life, but she has to help bring Isabella to book for her crimes before she continues hurting Antonio further.

Shortly after at the hospital,

Clara and Ramon are visiting Hector when the doctor comes in to check up on him. Hector asks the doctor how he is. The doctor tells Hector that he is healing very well and that if things continue as they are, he will be released in the coming days to continue his recovery at home. Hector is happy. He wants nothing more than to be with Adrianna and their daughter.

Elsewhere, at the mental hospital,

John is reading some newspapers that he had borrowed. He looks at a picture of Helena and Carlos attending a past society event. He says that if they have hurt his children he will make them pay. He then asks himself just what happened to Hernan and Gabriela. He asks himself if his children were dead.

Elsewhere, Gina is with Aranza in the garden. She asks Aranza if she can stay with the kids because she is going with her aunt to meet John's doctor. Aranza is worried about John and asks Gina if he is okay. Gina says that there is nothing to worry about. Aranza folds her hands, and gives Gina an I don't believe you look.

Gina smiles at her sister. She says that John is starting to remember names, and the doctor just wants to discuss that with her and her aunt. Aranza is happy and says that it is good that John is starting to remember things, and now he can begin to have a normal life. Gina says to herself that normal is relative and soon enough the truth will be out in the open, and things will become complicated.

Meanwhile, John calls Anna Patricia. She hesitates when she sees it is him, then picks up. He asks her what the doctor wants to speak to her and Gina about. Anna Patricia tells him that it is nothing to worry about. She adds that they are going to discuss his progress and the memories that have been flooding back. John remains momentarily quiet. He then asks himself if they all know who he is or if the doctor wants to tell them that he is Gabriel Montes De Alba.