CHAPTER 90

Later that night, Luisa is at her and Armando's house. She is in the kitchen, having a glass of water. She feels a little dizzy and then places a hand on her forehead. She asks herself, what could be happening to her, as she has been feeling a little faint of late.

The next day on Tuesday, at night, Emma was at a club with Martin, when he excuses himself to go to the washroom.

Elsewhere at the club, Two people are enjoying drinks, near Martin and Emma's table. One of them has had too much to drink while the other stands and heads to the lavatory. After that, the drunken friend turns around and he sees Emma. He wakes up and sits near her. Emma looks at him horrified.

Meanwhile at Aurelio's house,

He is there with Aranza when he notices, that she is quieter than usual. He asks her what's wrong. She says she is fine and was thinking about her siblings, and what could have happened to them. Aurelio then hugs her. She says that the more time passes the more she believes that her family is cursed, just as people are saying.

Aurelio tells her not to listen to people's superstitious beliefs. Aranza says the tragedy of what happened to her father, brother and sister sometimes makes her think otherwise. Aurelio puts a comforting arm around her. Aranza says that what makes it harder to deal with is the fact that there has been no sign of them so she can't have closure.

Back at the club,

Emma looks suspiciously at the drunk man, beside her. He tells her that he did something bad. Despite the situation, Emma is very curious. She tells herself that hearing his confessions should be quite fun.

At Horacio and Gina's house,

Gina hangs up the phone after she finishes talking to Hector. She then turns her attention back to her son, Hannibal. Horacio, who was in the room, says that she should not be so close to Hector. Gina looks at him like he is crazy. She says that Hector, is more than family, he is her best friend. Horacio says that she doesn't need Hector, because he (Horacio) is her husband and he should be all she needs. Gina gives Horacio a dirty look but otherwise ignores him. She tells herself that she will not engage him in front of their son.

Meanwhile back at the club,

Martin is walking back to where he sat with Emma and he sees her looking shocked. The drunk man is still sitting near her. Martin walks up to her and asks her if she is fine and if she is being bothered. Emma stammers but says she is fine and that no one is bothering her at all.

The drunk man meanwhile rambles on and on about him being a bad person and about how switching the babies was wrong. He adds that the two women could have been hurt. Just then, his friend comes to Martin and Emma's table and apologizes for his behavior. He greets both Emma and Martin and gives Emma a weird look. He then helps his friend back to their table.

Back at Horacio and Gina's house, Gina is looking to avoid trouble, but Horacio is actively looking to cause it. He has never been comfortable with the tight bond between Hector and Gina. It makes him bothered probably even jealous. He looks at Gina and says to himself that the bond she has with Hector, is probably even stronger than what she had with Antonio. Horacio tells Gina that she should cut back on spending time with Hector and focus on their son, and the children they will have in the future.

Gina looks at Horacio irritated and asks him what his problem is with Hector. Horacio says that he just doesn't approve of her tight bond and reliance on Hector. Gina glares at Horacio. She then tells herself, that she has no over-reliance on her bossy brother, who thinks he is smarter than her. She, however, tells Horacio that he is the one who needs to get hobbies and get a life because he is the one who is turning non-issues into scandals.