CHAPTER 66

Elsewhere, Hector has been with Adrianna for most of the past few hours. She tells him he should go and see his nephew and see how his cousin is doing. He asks her if she will be okay. Adrianna assures him she will be okay. He says he doesn't want to leave her alone. Adrianna gives him a, you should do it look and he smiles.

Elsewhere, Antonio is in Gina's hospital room. He kisses her forehead and asks her how she feels. She says she is tired but fine. A nurse comes and says she needs the baby's name to fill in the birth records. Antonio looks at Gina clueless. Gina answers, Hannibal Miguel Diaz. Antonio looks at her.

Elsewhere, Isabella is being asked about her son's name for the records, as well. She names him Ricardo Diaz. Elsewhere, Aranza hands Hector a cup of coffee and insists he drinks it. He smiles at his little sister's action of looking tough.

Meanwhile, Antonio is curious about their son's name and asks Gina about it. She tells him about how she, Emma, and Aranza were discussing names, and Aranza insisting on them picking a name starting with H, to stick to the pact she made with Hector when they were younger. Antonio tells her not to worry because Hector will stick to the pact. Gina asks him why he is sure. Antonio says because Aranza is nosy, smart, and always gets her way. Gina smiles. Antonio says that speaking of nosy people if he doesn't go check on Isabella, his grandmother will drive him crazy.

Back at the nursery, the children's name tags are switched.

Gina is brought back 'her' son so that she can breastfeed him, and after that, the whole family meets the baby. Isabella's 'son' is also brought for her to breastfeed. She says that she can't believe she is holding that townie's brat.

Both Marianna's and Adrianna's contractions start late into the night but, nothing else happens yet.

On Sunday, morning Adrianna goes into labour, and Marianna follows a few minutes later. What follows is a few nerve-racking minutes, but both deliver healthy baby girls. Adrianna looks at her daughter's face and is filled with love for the little angel she just brought into the world. Marianna looks at her daughter, with indifference but kisses her on the forehead. She tells herself that that was hello and goodbye. The children are taken to the nursery to be cleaned up and to give their mother's a chance to rest.

Elsewhere,

Aranza is at Gina's bed. Gina asks her about Adrianna and Marianna. Aranza assures her that they are fine and says that both gave birth to healthy girls.

Elsewhere, Hector, is by Adrianna's side, when a nurse comes in and asks for the baby's name, to fill in the documents. She says, Gisela Paulina Ortiz. Marianna too is asked for her daughter's name. She says, Diana Ortiz. Back at the nursery, the baby's are switched.

Meanwhile, Claudia is at the hospital cafeteria with Carlos. He asks her when she plans to talk to his father about the will. Claudia says she will do it, a day or two after Gina and Isabella are released and things have calmed down from the drama of the babies' births. She says that she knows that they have to protect their interests.

Sometime later, Hector goes to visit Gina. She looks at the grin on his face and rolls her eyes at him. Hector says he is honored that she would consider him in naming her son. Gina stares at him and says it was him who named his daughter with a name starting with the same letter as hers. She adds that she was simply following Aranza's ideas. Hector admits that he too was following Aranza's ideas. Gina says that their little sister is nosy. Hector says she is but she is also smart like him. Gina waits until he comes near her and pokes him.

Later in the day, both Marianna and Adrianna get their children to breastfeed them, and after that everyone else gets to meet the children.

By Wednesday, the next week, Gina, Adrianna, Marianna and Isabella have been discharged from the hospital.