CHAPTER 75

Elsewhere, Martin and Hector are at Martin's house. Hector tells Martin what he just heard about the children. Martin is shocked.

Later that night, at Aurelio's home. Aurelio has just arrived. He senses that Aranza knows something because she looks restless and jumpy. He asks her what gossip, Adrianna, and Gina fed her with. Aranza asks him why he is asking. Aurelio says that she is bursting with nosiness. She rolls her eyes at him and then says that what just happened is very serious. He asks her how serious it is. She says it is serious enough for Gina and Hector to request an emergency family meeting. Aurelio asks her to tell him what is going on.

At Juan Patricio and Claudia's house, Claudia is trying to convince Antonio to leave Gina but he is adamant he won't do that. Claudia asks him why he is still with her, when her son, isn't his. Antonio says he loves her, and that is enough. Claudia sighs in frustration. She then asks him to think of the scandal that would happen, if the story, came out, and how it might affect the children. Antonio tells her to stop being so melodramatic. He says that, if they are all mature, especially, her, Horacio, and Isabella, there is no reason why any of the children will suffer. Claudia looks at Antonio in frustration.

Meanwhile, Aurelio is shocked. He asks Aranza what she thinks, will happen. She says she isn't sure, but she is afraid, Antonio and Gina and Hector and Adrianna might have to break up. She then adds that she doesn't want them to break up, because they love each other, and they are her favorite people on earth. He hugs her and says that he also feels sorry for the children to be conceived under all the mess. Aranza says she does too.

At Martin's house,

Martin and Hector are discussing what will happen next. Hector says that Gina talked to Luisa and they are having a meeting with everyone else the next day in the afternoon to tell them. He adds that he wants to stay by Adrianna's side, but he knows, Marianna and Alejandro won't make anything easy.

Elsewhere, at Antonio's house, Emma and Adrianna are still there. Gina says she'll do a DNA test, but it's all mostly a matter of formality. Adrianna agrees it's a good idea.

Later on, sometime after Antonio has left, Juan Patricio arrives. Claudia tells him that something has happened and they need to talk. He says to himself that she's probably being dramatic, and had an argument with Antonio as usual, but he will humor her anyway.

Meanwhile, Helena has just told Carlos what Alejandro told her. Like everyone else, he is shocked. He says that the company will be negatively affected if they are involved in such a scandal. Helena says that the issue has to be shushed up.

Back at Juan Patricio and Claudia's house, Claudia has already told him the truth. He is of course shocked. She adds that she dreads the scandal that would occur if this came out. He agrees that this has to be dealt with. He adds that one way or the other, Antonio and Gina have to be made to see sense.

On Saturday,

Hector and Anna Patricia go to visit John. He looks at Hector and asks him if he is okay. Hector says that he is fine, but John (Gabriel) looks at him like he doesn't believe a word he is saying. His father made a face that Aranza would make when she too didn't believe what she was being told. Despite the situation, Hector smiled. John asks him what was so funny.

He tells him that, when he reacted that way, he looked so much like someone who is like a (pause), little sister to him. John says that he would love to meet her one day. He adds that being around the same company, same environment, same routine for years, on end, gets boring and mind rotting. He adds that new company is always welcome.

Meanwhile, Antonio hears a knock on the door and goes to open it. He is shocked to see both his grandparents. He says to himself that things won't end well. Claudia and Juan Patricio enter. Gina is in the room with, the baby.