CHAPTER 94

Sometime later, that Friday night,

Anna Patricia was with her parents at their house. She looks at both of them. They have that, I mean business look. Ramon looks at her and asks her to explain what happened earlier that day.

Elsewhere at Horacio and Gina's house,

Gina is with Horacio and their son in their sitting room having supper. It is a silent tense meal. There is virtually no conversation. She then picks out her phone. Horacio asks her who she wants to call. Gina says she wants to call Martin. Horacio looks at her like he doesn't believe a word she says. He asks her if she is sure. Gina tells him she is. She adds that she has to check if there are any updates on Emma and check up on her cousin. Gina then sarcastically asks Horacio if he wants to confirm whether she is talking to her cousin or not.

Back at Ramon and Clara's house,

Anna Patricia has just finished explaining to her parents what had been going on between her, Carlos, and Helena. Ramon asks her why she has been quiet about, it. Anna Patricia says that she thought she could handle both Carlos and Helena by herself. Clara tells her that it doesn't have to be that way. She adds that Carlos is very much like his father, and she should be careful around him. Ramon tells her that she doesn't have to be so stubborn and should accept help. Anna Patricia says she will.

Two days later,

It is on Monday. In the evening, some children are foraging in a dumpsite, looking for something they can sell. One of them opens a black paper bag and screams. His friends come rushing, curious to find out what the commotion is about.

Meanwhile, Martin is at his grandparents' house. His mother and grandfather are away, as his mother had taken his grandfather to the hospital for a checkup. Clara looks at her grandson and knows that he isn't well. She knows that he hasn't been well since his girlfriend went missing. She comes and hugs him, and he cries.

Elsewhere,

Aranza and Luisa are in her and Armando's house. They are cooking dinner when Luisa tells Aranza that she would like to talk to her before Armando and Aurelio come back. Aranza agrees. Luisa tells Aranza that she has heard from Gina and Adrianna that she is good at giving pointers with naming children and, she would like help with her child.

Aranza is a little shocked but agrees. Luisa says she is having a girl. Aranza asks if there is anybody she would like to name her daughter after. Luisa thinks about it, then says that she had a cousin whom she lost contact with when they were young because of a lot of family feuds. She adds that she has never heard from her cousin again. She adds that her cousin's name was Rosa Isela. For a second Aranza, is shocked. She tells herself that it was the same name as Antonio's mother.

Back at the dumpsite,

The children are all scared at the discovery of the body. They ask themselves who could have dumped it there. They begin to discuss what they should do. Some want them to leave it there; others want them to call the police. One of them says that they should call the police to avoid trouble because there are already people around who are looking at them and might say that they saw the body and did nothing because they are the killers or work for the killers. Another agrees. They make fun of the youngest one for being so clever then decide to call the police.

Back at Armando and Luisa's house,

Luisa asks Aranza if she is okay and, Aranza says that she is fine. Luisa then asks Aranza what she thinks. Aranza suggests to Luisa that she should call her daughter Rosa in honor of her cousin. Aranza then adds that she also likes the name Milagros because the child is like a miracle no one expected. Luisa thinks about it and says that the names sound good together. She then asks Aranza what she thinks of the name Rosa Milagros. Aranza says that it is brilliant. Luisa then asks her if she can keep it a secret from everyone including Aurelio. Aranza says she can.