CHAPTER 120

Meanwhile at the mental hospital,

Aranza has gone to visit her father. It is the first time she is going to see him since she found out the truth. She has reached the door. She takes a deep breath and opens the door. Her father was sitting on a chair, reading a newspaper. He turns when she enters. Aranza closes the door. She stands there. She can hardly believe that she is looking at her father. He stands and walks up to her. He calls her my little princess and hugs her. Aranza starts to cry. This was a moment, she had never thought would happen. He tells her not to cry because that was a happy time.

She says that she is just overwhelmed because everything that has happened is out of this world. He says that he was unfortunately never able to see her growing up but he will be there for her from that day onwards. She asks him if he knows how he survived the accident. Gabriel says that he was probably rescued by some of the first people on the scene and they might have been afraid of something, like being accused of helping cause the accident or kidnapping him or he might have escaped. He adds that they can't really be sure.

Aranza says that she doesn't want him to keep on living undercover. She adds that she wants him to come and regain his place as the head of the company. Gabriel smiles. He says that everything will happen in due course. Aranza says that simple is boring. She adds that they have to ensure that his grand reveal happens in a big way. Gabriel says that he had already suggested that he could show up unannounced during her siblings' first meeting with the shareholders and the board.

Back at Marianna's room,

Marianna says that Isabella, Horacio, and Alejandro are crazy and will never allow him, Adrianna, Antonio, and Gabriela to be happy especially now that they know who he and his sister really are. She adds that she knows her former friends well enough to know that they will want a slice of his family's money. She adds that she doesn't want to be a part of that or to make the divorce nasty or problematic. Hernan thanks her. He says that he will help her as much as he can regardless of the divorce. He then asks her what will happen after she is released.

Marianna, says that she will go back to her house and await the trial. She adds that she negotiated a plea bargain on the other charges. She adds that she also wants to fight to prove that she didn't kill Emma. She says that she wants to be a better person for herself and her daughter. Hernan says that he is happy to hear that. Marianna says that she wants to get back into her daughter's life. She adds that she is thankful to Adrianna for bringing Dianna to visit her as much as possible. Hernan says that he and Adrianna will take care of her daughter and love her in the meantime.

Elsewhere at Gabriela and Antonio's house,

She is there with the boys (Ricardo and Hannibal). She is playing with both of them. For a moment, she forgets all the problems that she has. Just then, the door rings. She goes and opens the door. She is surprised to see Claudia. They haven't seen a lot of each other since Claudia told Antonio what she did. Gabriela, however, welcomes her in. The boys hear someone and come to see who it is. Hannibal runs and hugs her. Ricardo follows him.

Back at the mental hospital.

Aranza tells her father, that it will be so much fun, to pull a fast one on her mother and Carlos, but because of the media circus caused by the way the expose on her brother and sister was done, they can't trust just anyone because people are looking for anything about their family to sensationalize. Gabriel agrees with her. He says that they need to find someone they can trust to secrecy or someone who has a motive to remain quiet. Aranza paces around and then looks at her father. She then says that they should look into the families of the three men killed. Gabriel asks her how that will help them.