CHAPTER 114

Back at Armando and Luísa's house,

Anna Patricia looks at Luisa then says that she doesn't mean to be a bother but she just needed somebody she could talk to. Luisa assures her that she isn't a bother. She tells Anna Patricia to take the new chance at love that God has given her. Anna Patricia says that since everything is out in the open, Helena's true colors are about to come out. Luisa agrees. She adds that anyone capable of telling such young children all those unnecessary things must be utterly evil and rotten.

Luisa tells Anna Patricia that she needs to set an example for her son. She adds that if Martin is to find the courage to settle down with a good woman and find love again, he needs to see her take her own opportunity at love and give it another chance. Anna Patricia smiles at the thought of her son. She says she knows what she should do, but she is afraid. Luisa adds that they will all be there for her.

Back at Antonio and Gina's house,

Antonio looks at Gina still waiting for an answer. She says that it is just like she told him. She adds that Hector is one year older than her. Antonio says that he doesn't know what to make of it all. He adds that she has always been so secretive. Gina says that she will tell him everything soon. She then tells him to keep it a secret. Antonio looks at her and says that he can't promise that. Gina looks at him. He says given how secretive she is, that would be asking too much of him. He adds that he should at least be able to tell Adrianna. He also says that since she is Hector's girlfriend she deserves to know. Gina says that Hector should tell her. Antonio agrees.

Back at Marianna's room,

She looks at Adrianna and asks her what she is up to. Adrianna removes a photo from her bag and hands it over to Marianna. It is a photo of Diana. Marianna looks at her daughter for a few seconds then asks Adrianna what she wants. Adrianna tells Marianna that she doesn't owe any of them any explanations, but one day, she may have to explain to Diana everything. Adrianna also tells Marianna that she will have to explain to her daughter if she ever loved her. Marianna then looks at Dianna's photo again. She then takes a deep breath.

She tells Adrianna that she is sorry for everything she did to her, Gina, and their children. She says that the only thing she didn't do is kill Emma. She tells Adrianna that she may or may not believe her, but she didn't kill Emma. Adrianna asks her if she can vouch for her friends. Marianna remains quiet. She says she can't be really sure, because for all she knows they could have done it behind her back. Marianna takes a deep breath and Adrianna asks her if she is fine.

Marianna says that she was just thinking about Hector and Martin. She says that after everything she did to her (Adrianna) and Gisela and after how mean she has always been to Martin, always calling him names, and making snarky comments, she doesn't believe that they have been there for her throughout the operation. Adrianna smiles and says that they are both gentlemen. Marianna agrees.

Sometime later,

Hector is having lunch with Aranza. She says she doesn't understand why Adrianna would want to go and visit Marianna. Hector says that he doesn't understand either. Aranza gives him an I don't believe you look. He smiles at her then says that Adrianna was very vague with him. Aranza says that she doesn't think they'll argue though, because Adrianna doesn't go around causing or picking fights, and Marianna is still too weak to cause any drama. Hector agrees. He sees her watching him curiously. He says that he really doesn't know what Adrianna is upto.

Aranza says that she believes him. Hector says that he knows her sneaky habits quite well. Aranza rolls her eyes. She says that she was thinking about something else. Hector asks her what it was. Aranza insists that she will stay out of what isn't her business. Hector smiles and says that would be the first time. Aranza smiles and then pokes Hector in the arm. She then tells him that she really will. Hector folds his arm and looks at her. Aranza sighs and says that she will tell him because he will know anyway.