|32| We Meet Again

"Saw you there, and I thought 'oh my god, look at that face.' You look like my next mistake."

-Blank Space

Taylor Swift

HARRY'S POV

~2 years later~

I walk down the long hallway towards the room where I'm supposed to meet up with the guys. I turn the knob on the door, and walk into the room.

"Haz!" The boys call from the living room. I grin, rushing over to greet my friends that I haven't seen for two years.

*A|N: hope no one's lactose intolerant cuz it's about to get cheesy.... lemme shut up....*

"Boys! We were 'Up All Night'..." I say.

"Now 'Take Me Home'..." Niall adds.

"To make some 'Midnight Memories'..." Liam continues.

"Woke up with..." Zayn speaks.

"FOUR!" Louis screams.

We all laugh, and bro hug, and shit, before going to sit on the couch.

"So what did you do on break?" Niall asks.

"Yeah, where's Kendall?" Louis adds.

"I dumped her. She called my mother a whore. Gemma ended up beating her ass. But on a brighter note, I spent time with my family, worked out a bit, got a few tattoos--" I reply.

"Oh, we can see that. Your arm is basically coated in ink! I mean we all got some, except Niall, of course, but dayum!" Zayn exclaims.

Our conversation is cut short by a knock on the door. We answer it, and Nicki walks in.

"Boys!" She squeals, hugging the life out of us. "I thought I'd come help show you guys around, and have you meet some people."

"Nicki?" A voice with a British accent calls.

The person steps into the door way, and it's Jessie J. The Jessie J. Time to flirt the fuck out of her....

"Oh. Boys, this is Jessie." Nicki introduces us.

"Oh, we know." All five of us say in unison.

"Hi." She smiles.

I take her hand, pressing the back of it to my lips. "Nice to meet you, love." I grin, as her cheeks turn crimson.

"Wow, Nick, you've got quite the charmer here." Jessie smirks.

"Sadly. But he'll learn his place, or your boyfriend will put him there." Nicki warns, and I hold my hands up in defeat.

"Have they seen Ladybug yet?" Jessie asks Nicki, and she grins.

"Not yet. C'mon boys." Nicki commands, and we follow.

We get into our cars, following the girls, until we pull up to what looks like a studio.

We step out of the cars, entering the building. My assumptions are correct; it is a studio.

Nicki and Jessie lead the way, with the five of us trailing behind.

"So,who is this 'Ladybug' exactly?" I question.

"You'll see. But I'll say this, Y'all have some....history...." Nicki says smugly, leaving me confused.

Two girls are talking in the hallway, and they greet Nicki and Jessie.