|13| 5 Left(part 1)

WARNING: (maybe) SEXUAL CONTENT (;

"As I'm laying down with you every night, it's still gets to me that you remain by my side. I ain't saying that I'm not deserving of you, but I was dreaming bigger than I ever knew."

Only 1

-Ariana Grande

ARIANA'S POV

I'm in the recording studio recording some 'fetus' records. I have one more chorus of the first song, 'Pink Champagne'.

Make it pop like pink champagne

In the purple rain

Gonna paint paint paint the city

We're gonna show off all our pretty

Pretty in a pink champagne

Let 'em know our names

Screamin' so loud

'Til they'll hear us in LA

Poppin' like pink champagne (x2)

We're poppin' like pink champagne!

--End of Song--

"Great run, Ariana. Let's go through the second one." Scooter says, and I nod. I get to the chorus of the song, 'Voodoo Love', when One Erection (my official name for them) comes into my studio room. Cassia, Asha, and Carly decided to hang out with me today, so they're here too. I shoot them a questioning look of why they're here, but continue to the pre-chorus/chorus.

Now I'm not talking' bout movies

Don't need no happy end

I just wanna make you love me

And stay through thick and thin

I'm just gonna use some magic

Might feel a little drunk

And if you try to leave me

I'll lock you in the trunk

I'm gonna witch you and stick a pin right in you

My voodoo's so addicting

3 silver spoons of brandy wine

Just a frog and a little thyme and

Baby you'll be mine

{My voodoo love

Aw yeah} (x2)

--End of Chorus--

We decide to stop the recording for a break after the chorus. I step out of the booth, walking over to Harry. We hug, and he pecks my lips as everyone makes a noise of disgust.

"Oh, grow up!" I tell them. "I don't know why you two are disgusted, Mr. and Mrs. 69...." I look over at Asha, who's sitting on Zayn's, aka Mr. 69's, lap. She swats my arm as everyone laughs. Scooter shakes his head.

"Harold, you are lucky that her throat was not damaged. If it was, I would've had to kick your butt." Scooter points at Haz. I feel my cheeks heat up, as Harry laughs.

Cassia is dying from laughter, for unknown reasons. She says, "Watch out, Haz. You don't want him kicking your buttocks!" We all crack up.

"Anyways, Scoot. Lemme tell you about how it was though...." Harry says sitting down on one of the leather couches.