|41| Throwback Thursday pt. 2

"Little black dress, who you doin' it for? Little black dress, I can't take anymore. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right, you know."

-Little Black Dress

One Direction

HARRY'S POV

After that horrendous moment at the beach, I managed to find my trunks, and we decided that we should go to get ready for the nightclub.

We get to Ariana's house, and she sets Coco down before going up to her bedroom. The dog rushes off to greet her canine friends, and I follow Ari up to her room.

"That little stunt you pulled in the water was not cool..." I tell her.

She laughs. "It was hilarious. You were like 'oh fuck.' The paps were snapping shots like crazy."

"That was terrible. I swear I felt something go past my dick." I tell her, shuddering slightly at the thought before throwing myself down onto her bed.

"Karma was always my favorite bitch." She winks, dropping her shorts.

"What could I possibly have done to deserve that?" I question.

She arches an eyebrow at me. "Are you serious?"

"Okay. Point taken." I give up the fight that I was bound to lose.

"Exactly." She says, wrapping her fingers around the waistband of her bikini bottom.

"Uh, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Changing out of my bikini. What does it look like?" She answers, as if my question was stupid.

"Yeah, but like in front of me?" I say, getting a little uncomfortable.

"Duh. It's nothing you haven't seen before..." She winks, and I feel myself starting to get hard.

The thought of her actually doing it makes me feel some type of way. She's irresistible, and she knows it.

She chuckles. "Calm your little guy down. I was kidding. I'm gonna change in the bathroom. Don't get too excited now...."

She smirks, turning and going into her washroom. Fucking tease. I groan, laying flat across her bed. I pull out my phone, deciding to go on Twitter.

I take a picture of her slightly ajar door that connects her bedroom to her restroom where you can see her admiring herself in the mirror, but you can't see any of her body. I then tweet it:

@Harry_Styles: @ArianaGrande is teasing again...😉😘😍😳

I immediately get likes and retweets, and I read through the comments:

*A|N: I made up these Twitter names on the spot so....*

@Harianafetusbxtch: Omg are you guys back together? #Harianaisback 😳

@Ariana_Stylez: What were you and her doing in that room Harold? 😏 #Harianaisback

@1DBarbieBetchx_x: Ew wtf she looks like a slut having a guy in her room while she's naked is she mental? 😒✋🏼

@GrandeDirectionerrr: I knew it! #Harianaisback U thought we wouldn't find out Haz.... 😜

@1DAGbaeee: Harry we all saw you two kissing at the beach. We know that #Harianaisback 😘

@HarianaFoShizzle: Omfg my fav OTP is back! Bless! #Harianaisback 😍❤️😛🙏🏼

@1Dinsidemeh: Awe I didn't realize that Harry's type was stupid, ugly, conceited, bitchy, slutty, and a pure diva. I guess I have no chance w/ him now... 😕 #feelinsorry4haz