|40| Throwback Thursday pt. 1

"Someday, you're gonna see the things that I see. You're gonna want the air that I breathe. You're gonna wish you never left me."

-Clouds

One Direction

ARIANA'S POV

I giggle at Sean's text as I hide my phone under the table, seeing as I'm at a meeting with Scooter and his peeps.

I forgive you, I guess. But don't expect me to come have sex with u for at least a week (;. I text back.

Damn it. He replies, and I smirk.

"Ariana, are you listening to any of this?" Scooter speaks.

"Huh?" I say, snapping back into the real world.

He sighs. "I said we will need to get you guys out in public for the publicity. We want Hariana to be the biggest thing on the news. Got it?"

"Yes, sir." Angela nods, taking notes. "I'll get to work on it right away."

"Good. Dismissed." He waves us off.

I stand up to leave, and Scooter announces, "Except for you, Ariana. Could you stay back a minute?"

"Damn it." I mutter to myself.

"What's up, Scoot?" I ask.

"As this thing between you and Harry gets bigger, you're gonna have to lay off your other guys." He states, and I roll my eyes. "Hey, I'm serious. Do you realize that you could easily get pregnant, or get an STD?"

"I had all of them go to the clinic beforehand, and there's always a condom involved. I may be a slut, but I'm not stupid." I reply.

"Alright. I can't tell you how to live your life." He shrugs.

"And yet, you still try. See ya." I stand back up, and sashay out of the room.

"I wanna see something about Hariana in the news by tomorrow!" Scooter calls.

"Whatever!" I call back.

As I'm walking, I stop by Angela's office. I lean against the door frame, as I knock on the open door.

"Hello, Miss Grande. How are you today?" She says stiffly. It's been kind of awkward between us since I tricked her, but I don't really care.

"Pretty good, Angie. Now, the reason I came is to inform to leak it to the press that we will be at the beach, then at the club." I tell her.

She smiles, picking up her phone. "Thank you for telling me. I'll make some calls right now."

I send her a thumbs up, and head back out.

I pull out my phone and dial Harry's number.

"Well, if it isn't my juicy contradiction calling..." He answers.

"Shut up, Fuckboy. We're going to the beach, then the club, so get ready." I command.

"Are you trying to remake an old event?" He questions.

"Call it a Throwback Thursday. Now be ready in fifteen minutes, I'm coming to pick you up." I say.

"Cool." He responds, then we hang up.

I get in my car, and head home. I get there, and pick out a black bikini bottom, and a white top. I throw a pair of shorts on over the bottom, and tie my hair in a pony tail. I grab my sunglasses, and decide to bring Coco along.

I drive to the hotel, and honk the horn instead of going inside. A few minutes later, Harry emerges in a tank top and swim trunks. He gets in and closes the car door.