|29| Found.

"Lost and insecure. You found me, you found me. Lyin' on the floor. Surrounded, surrounded. Why'd you have to wait? Where were you? Where were you? Just a little late. You found me, you found me."

-You Found Me

The Fray

HARRY'S POV

Alexa explains what's happened, and I clench my fists. The thought of him, touching her, hurting her, makes my blood boil. I can feel bile rising from the back of my throat, as I hear her in my head, screaming for help, begging him to stop, whimpering in fear. I can picture her, curled up in a ball, just hoping it will all be over, and it sends me over the edge. I slam my fist into the nearest wall, creating a hole.

"Haz! What the fuck?! I'm not paying for that!" Liam says.

I ignore him, my thoughts overwhelming me to the point where I think I might black out, when Alexa stops me.

"Wait! Graham's leaving the room. She's fine. For now."  She assures me, but I'm hardly relieved.

"Then get in there! What the fuck are you waiting for?!" I yell, putting my phone on speaker phone so I can pace around the room, and so the nosy motherfuckers can hear.

"1, stop fucking yelling at me, and 2, you want me and Indiana to get raped too?"

"SO YOU'RE JUST GONNA LEAVE HER THERE ALL ALONE?!"

"Sounds similar to something you did..."

"Not the time, Luria." I warn her.

"Wait, that Ashley Benson chick is leaving with a big crowd. Holy shit, Little Mix is with her!"

"Perrie? I used to date her! Phew! Dodged a bullet there..." Zayn mutters.

"Alright, Indiana's gonna keep watch. I'll call when I'm in." Lexie informs me.

"Sounds good. Hurry. Something tells me they won't be gone for long." I say, and we hang up.

ARIANA'S POV

I sit in fetal position, rocking back and forth, anticipating when he's coming back. It hurts how everyone turns on me when I need them most. Graham, Jai.....Harry, it just makes you wonder who you can really trust.

The intercom system comes on, and to my surprise, instead of Perrie's sinister voice, I hear a "psst!"

I perk my ears, and the person says, "psst! boca! bitch, its me!"

Relief washes over me. "Alexa! Thank god! Please help me!" I call out to her.

"You know I was planning to have a tea party in here instead--what the fuck do you think I'm here for?!"

"Sorry. I just don't know who to trust anymore."

"Well, I'm your main bitch. You can always count on me."

She then dials a number on her phone and the person, obviously eagerly awaiting Alexa's call, picks up on the first ring. But I never thought I would hear that voice again.

"Please tell me you found her, Lex. I'm losing my mind right now." Harry says, and he sounds as if he's on the verge of tears.

"I found her. She's okay." Alexa tells him, and he breathes out shakily.

"Can I talk to her?" He asks softly.

"Uh, I don't kno--" She starts.

"Lexie, it's okay. I think we both need this." I speak, and she shrugs, giving in. She holds the phone up to the intercom.