|2| Wait, What?

HARRY'S POV

I walk into Justin's studio just as he gets out of the booth.

"What's the name of this shitty, yet catchy song?" I ask as we bro hug.

"Well, if you must know, asshole, it's called 'Beauty and A Beat.'" He said before punching my arm. We both chuckled before sitting on one of his leather couches.

"Ooh Harry! Lemme tell you about this chick--"

"Man I don't wanna hear about some ugly, untalented bitch who's just here to become famous by fucking you or Scooter. Why did you even want me to come?"

"She's not like that. She's not ancient like Scooter, she's only 19, and as bad as I want to fuck her, 'cause she's a sexy one, I can't, she has a boyfriend."

"I bet she's a virgin anyways. Stop wasting your breath. And your time. And your money, J, she's not worth it. And we both know your sexy, and my sexy are two very different things. I mean you dated Selena."

He gives me a look before saying, "Dude. You're dating Taylor. At least Selena won't write a song about me 'cause we broke up."

"Touché motherfucker, touché." I say, smirking at him before we start our handshake. We almost finish, but stop when Scooter walks in.

"Listen up, guys. I'm not messing around with this one, alright? She has a real talent that I need in my management. If either of you mess this up, it's both your derrières, got it, Curly Sue and Canadian Bacon?" He glares at us.

"Scoot, the fact that you can speak without swearing is both admirable, and fucking horrendous. Chill. Just bring the bitch in, and we'll evaluate her." I say with a cheeky smile.

"I don't think of myself as a bitch, maybe a boss ass bitch, but no other titles with that offensive word please." A new voice speaks, and immediately I start to feel some type of way by the tone of authority in her voice. And I haven't even seen her yet. She comes into sight, and my eyes bulge out, but they aren't the only things. I can feel my zipper on the verge of breaking due to trying to constrain what's down there. She has long, luscious hair, sun-kissed skin, big brown hues, and long eyelashes to go with it. She wears a white sleeveless crop top that only covers her chest, light blue high-waisted shorts, and black high heels to top it off. She hardly wears any makeup, and she still looks better than Taylor's caked up face. Wait, what the hell am I saying?! All I know is my little member is making it pretty obvious that instead of me thinking about my girlfriend, I'm thinking about bending this girl over the pool table across the room.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." She winks before turning to a smirking Scooter--asshole--and starts talking to him. To my luck, I get a perfect look at her ass.

"Psst! Haz! Don't start drooling man!" Justin whispers, snapping me out of my daydream of her riding me. Just then, some douche comes in and blocks my view, before snaking his arm around her waist. It must be her sad excuse of a boyfriend. Justin and I watch as his hand moves lower on her body. She smacks his hand away as soon as he gropes her ass. We both laugh at how real the struggle is for him. Then she walks over to us.

"Hey, guys! I'm Ariana Grande." She smiles before speaking again. "Sorry I'm all sweaty, I just came from dance practice." Good Lord! I can't stop myself from thinking about me and her in the shower together. Snap out of it, Harry!

Justin decides to speak since, for the first time in my life, I'm speechless. "I'm Justi--"

"Oh I know EXACTLY who you boys are... Anyways, I'd love to stay and chat, but I need to blow your minds real quick." She smirks before walking into the booth.