|21| Only 1

*A|N: STOP! BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER, please check out the trailer(I guess you could call it that) I made for this chapter. It was extremely sad for me to make so please watch it! okay back to the drama.....*

"I can't, be your, only one. No I can't, be your only one. 'Cause you look twice as good as anyone I ever met, and your love it's three times better, how could anyone forget, no I can't."

-Only 1

Ariana Grande

HARRY'S POV

I'm sitting in the studio with Ari while she's in the booth. Her friend, Alexis? I think that's her name....any way, the girl is glaring at me. It's as if she is reading into my soul, and she looks like she doesn't like what she sees. I ignore her stares, and focus on the words that Ari is saying. It's kind of darker than the usual bubbly songs she sings......

She sings, "Now there's gravel in our voices. Glass is shattered from the fight. In this tug of war you'll always win. Even when I'm right. 'Cause you feed me fables from your hand. With violent words and empty threats. And it's sick that all these battles. Are what keeps me satisfied. Just gonna stand there and watch me burn. But that's all right because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry. But that's all right because I love the way you lie. I love the way you lie. Ohhh, I love the way you lie."

"Good. we'll finish the song in the US." Scooter says, and she nods.

She walks out the booth, and signals something to her friend, before coming over to me. She leans in and whispers, "Baby, let's go. I have a special present for you since it's our last day."

I grin at her words. She seems to be back to her normal self around me, and I honestly couldn't care less why she was acting so strange, I'm just glad that she's back.

We drop off Alexa(I figured it out from their conversation in the car) at some place she was meeting Frankie, since Ari wanted us to be alone.

We get home and she grabs my collar, once we step in the door. Instead of leading me to the bedroom, she roughly pushes me into one of the dining room chairs. She pulls out a pair of handcuffs, and my eyes widen.

"Kinky shit? Fuck yes!" I say, and she smirks.

She handcuffs my wrists behind the chair before standing up, and sighing. She walks to the door, and opens it, the whole group barging in. She then walks over to our bedroom, opens that door, and Kendall walks out. I try to get up out of the chair, but Frankie(he and Alexa came along with the rest of the group) pushes me back.

"Oh no, mister. You're not going anywhere..." He glares at me, and I look at Ariana.

"Babe, heh, what is this? I mean, the joke's over..." I say, and she looks at me disgustedly.

"Well, babe. I need answers, and I'm gonna get 'em. Right here. Right now." She says to me.

"Answers to what?" Iggy asks.

"Nothing." I spit.

"Don't try that shit, Styles. Tell me everything. now." Ari demands.

I stay silent. I look at Kendall, who is highly amused with the whole situation. Ariana catches me looking at Kendall, and smirks.

"Fine. If you won't tell me, she will." she says through gritted teeth.

Shit. What the hell did I just get myself into?

ARIANA'S POV

"One word. Publicity. He was using you--" Kendall starts.

"Kendall, if you don't shut the fuck up right now..." Harry warns.