|43| "Oh."

"Your taste on my tongue. I don't want to wash away the night before."

-No Control

One Direction

WARNING: MORE PORN OOPS I MEANT SEXUAL CONTENT....

HARRY'S POV

The sun seeps through the blinds, making my eyes flutter open. I groan as the light blinds me, but quiet down when I feel stirring under me. She looks so peaceful and innocent in her sleep. She lets out a small moan before her brown eyes stare into my green ones.

"What?" She asks.

"You look so beautiful." I say.

"Shut up. Your morning voice makes me horny." Ariana pushes me off of her.

"Way to ruin the moment." I tell her, and she winks, getting out of bed.

She wraps the sheet around her naked figure, then walks over to the mirror, fixing her hair. I get up and walk up behind her, wrapping an arm around her waist. I lean down, peppering her neck with kisses, as she moans softly. We stare at each other through the mirror.

"I could bend you over this table, right now." I tell her. "Would you like that?" She bites her lip, nodding.

I turn her around so she's facing me, before lifting her up and setting her on the table. She uncovers herself from the sheet, giving me a view that should be considered one of the seven wonders of the world.

I stand in between her thighs, neither of us wearing anything, when her phone rings. She groans, pushing me away from her. She gets off the table, and goes over to her purse. She grabs her phone, answering the call.

"Hey, Sean." She says. "Yeah, change of plans. I'm with Harry right now so maybe tomorrow. Yeah, I'll still need a ride back to my place. We'll have some fun some time later this week definitely. 'Kay. Bye." She hangs up.

She turns back to me, walking over, and wrapping her arms around the back of my neck.

"Now, weren't you about to bend me over that table, Daddy?" She smirks, while looking up at me like I didn't just hear her phone call.

"Why don't you have Sean bend you over a table?" I push her off me.

"I mean he could-- Wait. Are you jealous?" She asks, and I keep my gaze away from hers. She laughs. "Awe. Little Hazzy is jealous!"

"You and I both know that I'm far from little." I say, and she bites her lip. "I just thought what we did last night would mean something."

"It does. Now, whenever you want me, you can call me. Considering how great last night was, I'll always come. But that doesn't mean we're in a relationship now. You're just one of the guys." She says. "Now stop being stubborn, take me into the shower, and punish me for having to leave." I can't deny that I'm tempted, the thought making me hard.

I shake my head no, and she gets down on her knees. She stares up at me, her mouth inches from my erection.

"Please, Daddy," She begs. "I need to feel you inside me." She then takes me into her mouth.

She bobs her head faster, and I can't think straight anymore. She sucks in her cheeks as I slide down deeper into her mouth.

I push her head down further, and she moans against my dick, sending vibrations through my body, nearly sending me over the edge.

She bites lightly on the head of my cock before she goes all the way down 'til there's no dick left for her to take in. She knows exactly what her deep throat does to me, and she makes sure to give me the quickest orgasm of my life.