|42| Rough & Violent

"I like it a little rough. Not too much, but maybe just enough."

-Worth It

Fifth Harmony

WARNING: SUPER MEGA MAJORRR SEXUAL CONTENT LIKE WHOLE CHAPTER!

ARIANA'S POV

He pins me against the wall, his warm lips never leaving mine. The familiarness of his tongue as it enters my mouth is indescribeable. One of my hands makes its way down to his pants, while the other tugs on his curls. He moans into my mouth as my hand slips past his boxers. He grabs my wrist from in his pants, and pins it to the wall above my head, doing the same with the other wrist. I tug on his bottom lip between blunt teeth as he presses his erēction against me.

"Ari, I could fück your brains out right here in this hallway." He tells me, the rasp in his voice making me wet.

"Please do, Harry." I reply.

"No. I want you on a bed. I need to be able to see you gripping the sheets as I push deeper into you, making the bed rock back and forth--"

"Okay. Whatever you want. But right now, I want you to fück me into next week."

He smirks, unlocking his hotel room door. I follow him inside, and he locks the door behind us. He tells me to go sit, and wait on the couch, but I find myself quickly growing impatient. Finally, he comes back out, and sits next to me.

"Lose the dress now." He commands, and I oblige.

His eyes hungrily graze over my body, and I watch as his dïck comes out to play. He smashes his lips on mine, his hand holding my breast. His other hand then makes its way down to my region. He slides my panties off, shortly after I feel a jolt of pleasure as one of his fingers enters me. He unclasps my bra before taking it off, and groping my bare breast, while continuing to thrust his finger in and out of me.

"H-Harry please," I beg. "I need more."

He adds another finger, bringing his mouth over my nîpple. He pinches my clit, and I let out a cross between a gasp and a moan. Eager to keep the pleasure coursing through me I grind against his fingers, causing a second louder moan to escape me. I clamp my eyes shut, knowing I'm slowly losing control.

Right before I reach my endpoint, he removes himself from me. I open my eyes, to see him looking down at me.

"How bad do you want me?" He asks.

"I don't want you. Me and my body need you." I say.

"What do you want me to do about your need for me?"

"I want you to fück me so hard that I question if I'll be able to walk the next day." I tell him, and he licks his lips, obviously pleased with this answer.

"Well, I'm hungry now." He changes the subject.

"Are you serious? We can get some pizza later."

"Pizza sounds great, but I think I'd rather eat that delicious püssy of yours." He says, and I feel myself getting more and more turned on by the second. His usual emerald eyes have turned a seductive shade of green that's much darker than it regularly is.

I watch as he settles his head between my legs. He stares up at me, a smirk playing on his lips, before he swipes his tongue across the area I need him most. He then dives into me, his mouth and tongue working in sync, making the ultimate team. He flicks his tongue over my bud, and I move to close my legs out of instinct. He holds my legs down, nipping at the bundle of nerves, making my entire body jolt in ecstasy. He continues to pleasure me, and I know I'm approaching my high.