|6| The Studio (part 2)

"'Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase, and all the right junk in all the right places."
-All About That Bass
Meghan Trainor

ARIANA'S POV

My blood boils as I look at the tramp in front of me.

She smirks. "Well, if it isn't Ariana-The-Whore-Grande..."

"Better believe it." I say with a sly smile, crossing my arms across my chest. "I see your still the same Victoria-I'll-Suck-Any-Dick-In-Sight-Justice."

"Of course. But not for free these days."

"Oh, you actually make money off it."

"Yeah. Plus the money I make off Victorious helps..." she chuckles sickly.

"You bitch--"

"Save your breath. That was all your boyfriend. Oh, and by the way, he said maybe I should teach you how to give him head since you can't seem to do it."

That's it. I finally snap. I lunge at her, taking her down to the ground. I pin her down and all I see is red.

HARRY'S POV

Damn! One minute everyone's just watching Ari and Tori bicker, the next, Tori's trying to save her face from getting fucked up from Ari's fists of fury in this bitch. Ariana gets a good hit, and Tori tries to push her off, but it's definitely not working. Victoria pulls Ari's hair and screams some profanities. Justin and I spring up out of our frozen trance and each grab a girl. Justin pulls Tori out of the room. Everyone else leaves the room so I can calm down Ariana without a crowd. I mean, I do know her the best at this point.

"Ari, I need you to calm the fuck down." I speak once they've all exited.

"Hell no! That bitch is over there fucking my boyfriend!" She grimaces, trying to run past me. I quickly grab her waist and sit her down on the couch.

"Alright. Just chill.......let it go--"

"Harry, I will rip your dick off..... don't tell me to let it go."

Out of reflex, I cup my lower region, and shut my mouth. She looks at me weirdly, before chuckling lightly.

"Um, please don't rip my dick off....".

"No promises...."

"Jesus, you're just like Jamie..." I roll my eyes.

"Jamie?" She raises an eyebrow at me.

"My cat. I don't get to see her much 'cause she hates Taylor......and almost every other female...... She has a short temper, and when she loses it, there's no going back. But I love her."

"Wow. Weed-smoking Styles has a soft side."

"Yep. I love me some Jamie. Best pussy I've ever had...."

She tries to stifle a laugh. "Stop trying to be funny, I'm mad..." She whines.

"I don't see why you don't just break up with the fuckboy...."

She sighs before whispering, "He's all I've got. I love him. As much as I hate the fact that I do, that doesn't mean I can just stop."

"Then sing about it. Get all those thoughts out. Here," I grab her hand and we walk over to the piano, sitting down. "I'll play something, and just say what's on your mind. What's in your heart."

"Okay."  She takes a deep breath before singing.

--------

She finishes the amazing song as I stop playing the piano, and we walk over to the couch. I stare into her chocolate hues as she looks into my green ones. I can sense her uncertainty with her next moves. We practically talk with our eyes.