|22| Never the Right Time to Say Goodbye

"There'll be no sunlight, if I lose you, baby. And there'll be no clear skies, if I lose you, baby. Just like the clouds, my eyes will do the same.bIf you walk away, everyday it'll rain, rain, rain, rain."

-It Will Rain

Bruno Mars

ARIANA'S POV

"Ari? Ari? Babe?" At the word 'babe', a small part of me hopes that it's Harry speaking, but when I look up to see Alexa's face etched with worry, I scold the part of me that wanted it to be him.

"Frankie! Help me! She's your sister!" Lexi loudly whispers, and Frankie comes over.

"C'mon babe. You gotta eat..." She says, as I drink some juice .

"Lexie, she's not gonna eat this shit. Waffles? Really? I know what you want, Ari. You're hungry for some dick, aren't you?" Frankie assumes, and I spit out the juice. "You should try some of that Liam guy's. He looks like he would have a big one.....plus he helped me beat your punk ass ex boyfriend up."

"Frankie. Shut the fuck up!" I say, but he continues.

"Every time he kicked Harry, I swear I saw his dick bump the zipper of his jeans. It was the hottest shit ever! If you aren't hungry for that dick, heh, then we must've solved world hunger." Frankie tells me.

"Okay, asking Frankie for help was not a good idea..." My best friend shakes her head.

"Ooh, sis. This dude I met named Michael, he used to ride motorcycles. I swear, his dick was bigger than a tower, and I ain't talking about Eiffels--" My brother continues to speak.

"Okay, okay, okay! If I eat will you shut the fuck up?" I ask.

Lexie says "yes" at the same time Frankie says "hell no," and I roll my eyes.

"We leave in an hour, are you packed?" Alexa questions me.

Frankie speaks for me. "Dumbass. She already packed her stuff when she left--"

"Don't even think about saying his name...." I growl.

"Is that a bitch pitch I hear, Ariana?" Frankie sasses.

"If you don't shut the fuck up--" I start.

"Oh look at the time. Let's start going to the airport guys!" Lexie intervenes.

"Fine." I mutter.

"Suck my ass." Frankie mutters.

I stick out my tongue at him, and he mouths "bite me"

"You wish" I mouth back.

"Guys..." Alexa warns, before tripping and falling flat on her face.

Frankie and I burst out in laughter, walking past her. As she gets up, she says, "bitches...."

We say in unison, "you know you love us, babe."

She mutters in response, "yeah, yeah. Shut the fuck up, and put your bags in the car...."

This day is gonna be interesting....

LIAM'S POV

"Damn it, I'm sorry!" Zayn groans frustratedly.

"Well, that's not gonna fix anything!" I yell at him.

"Look, how do you know she didn't already know that you liked her? For all you know, maybe she likes you too. So don't sit here, and yell at me, and go get your girl, dumbass!" Zayn yells back.

"Yeah...... Yeah! I'm gonna go get my girl!" I say more to myself than to Zayn. I grab my keys, but before I run out the door, Zayn yells, "where are you going?!"

"To the airport! I don't have much time!" I yell back, getting in the car, and driving off.

I'm gonna finally get the girl....

HARRY'S POV

"Dude, you gotta get up, she's just a girl...." Justin tries to persuade me.

"You know the last thing she said to me was 'you disgust me'? At least she didn't say 'I never loved you' like I did.... Man, I'm such an ass. Maybe it is better if I just let Liam have her....." I mope, not really talking to anyone in particular.

Justin looks taken back. "Okay, who are you, and what have you done with the real Haz? You're Harry Fucking Styles! You get what you want, when you want it! And if you want her, then go get her."

"Yeah...... Yeah! Nobody gets to steal my girl, and get away with it! Thanks J!" I hype myself up, before running out the door.

"Haz! Aren't you gonna take the car?!" He calls.

"No time!" I yell, breaking into a sprint.

Liam thinks he can take my girl? Hell no....

ARIANA'S POV

"Flight 69 is now boarding. Flight 69 is now boarding." The airplane lady-person calls our plane number, and we grab our stuff.

Next stop, USA.....

*A|N: I have not been on a plane since I was like 6 or 7 when I went to Disneyworld so I'm a little fuzzy on what goes down...*

Frankie and Alexa hand the lady their tickets, and I'm next in line. I hand her the ticket, and start making my way to the corridor that connects to the plane, when I hear something.

A faint voice yelling "Ari!" I turn around to face the voice, only to find Liam in front of me, breathless.

"What are you--" I start but am cut off when he grabs my waist, and crashes his lips to mine.

After I get over the initial shock, I give in, kissing back. The kiss is filled with passion, and longing, as if he's waited a thousand years for this moment. We stand there for a few minutes, and some people in the airport, along with Lexie and Frankie, cheer and holler.

We pull away, breathless, and Liam caresses my cheek before saying, "That's all I have to say..." And I laugh.

"Miss, sorry, but it's time to board...." The flight attendant lady says.

"Okay. Bye, Liam." I say.

"Bye." He says, then he turns and leaves.

I turn back, getting an "I told you so" look from Frankie and a rather perverted gesture from Alexa.

"Shut up." I tell them, grabbing my bags.

I knew today would be interesting....

HARRY'S POV

As I'm right outside the airport, Flight 69, Ari's flight, takes off.

"No!" I scream, running after it, though I know it's no use.

I fall to my knees, and a tear runs down my face. I don't know what's worse. The fact that she left me, or the fact that she took my heart with her......

I wish that there was a right time for us to say our goodbyes. But there wasn't. There never is.....

*A|N: 900+ reads motherfuckers!!!! I appreciate all of you wasting your precious time on me....jk! there's no better way to spend your time....love all you.... ASHLEYBERS!!!! Idek.....*

~Ashley (;