|15| 4 More(part 1)

"I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist, like it doesn't exist."

-Chandelier

Sia

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT (;

HARRY'S POV

My eyes flutter open to a feeling of immense pleasure in my lower region. I turn my head, used to seeing Ariana staring back at me, but she's not there. I must be really out of it, and I still don't know why I'm feeling this sudden pleasure. Wait. My dick's wet! What if I had a wet dream, and Ari was so disgusted that she went to a hotel?!?! As I spring up, I feel a hand push me back down.

"Woah there, tiger. I'm not done yet." The voice says, and I instantly relax, recognizing the soothing, seductive, bubbly voice of my girlfriend.

It takes me a minute to realize that she was the one causing the pleasure. God, I love her. She takes me back into her mouth, bobbing her head, while looking innocently at me. Fuck, I almost came on the spot.

"Damn. You like doing this to me, don't you?" I ask struggling to keep my voice steady.

"More than you'll ever know. You taste so good Styles, I might have to go deep throat...." She responds before taking me back in.

"Fuck-- Please do."

I feel her smirk against my dick, before she quickens her pace. She grazes her teeth along it, moaning just to send vibrations through me. I throw my head back against the pillow, thrusting up into her mouth.

She smacks my thigh, taking me out of her mouth. "I'm in charge here. Behave if you want the prize."

"Yes, ma'am." I quickly agree, just wanting to return to the warmth of her mouth. She gives me one last warning look before her lips encase the head of my cock. She tongues the slit while pumping the shaft.

I feel myself getting closer as she cups my balls, all the while sucking away. I have to use all my strength to not force more of myself down her throat because I know she's serious about that prize. Before she goes all the way down, she comes up, letting my dick exit her mouth.

"Mr. Styles, your cock is so big. I just don't know if I can deep throat it.....without help." She gives me a sly smile. "Can you please help me?" Batting those long eyelashes that compliment her chocolate hues perfectly.

"Fuck, yes!" I say before placing a hand on the back of her head.

She takes me back in, and I push her head down, making her moan against me. I allow her to bob up and down before I push her deeper, feeling the back of her throat. I'm right about to go over the edge and I can't help but admire her open throat--not only for its singing talents, but also for this ability right here. I push her farther 'til she as far down as she can go. I let out a moan as I release into her tight throat. After swallowing the cum, she comes back up.

"Well, that was pleasant." She smiles.

"Yeah, but what was that about?" I ask, breathless.

"Well, we have 4 days left, and you said 'feel free to wake you up with one of my amazing blowjobs.' so I did."

"I love you..."

"Yeah, yeah, don't get all sappy on me Styles. I'm going in the shower, let Jamie in the room for me." She dismisses me, making her way towards the bathroom.

I let Jamie into the room, petting her a bit before going into the bathroom. Ari is singing in the shower so she doesn't notice that I've come in, and started to strip off my clothes. I get into the shower with her, and she looks surprised.