|16| 4 More(part 2)

"Not even the Gods above could separate the two of us."

-You and I

One Direction

TORI'S POV

Woah. I hate her, but even I wouldn't do this to someone willingly. But it's her or me. I reread the note:

I'm giving you 3 years to ruin her life. You will do it, or else i'll ruin you, then ruin her. In the process Harry will become mine.

PS: Expect to hear from me again. GAME ON BITCH.

~A

I know exactly how I'm going to ruin Ariana Grande's life.

HARRY'S POV

"WOO! Another song recorded! I need to get home now, bye!" I say quickly making a run for the studio door.

"Damn! She's got you whipped, man." Mike, our studio-tech-guy(I don't even know why he's here to be honest....) says.

"No, she does not!" I deny defensively.

"YES, SHE DOES!" They all say in unison(the 1D boys and baes plus the studio people).

"No, she doesn't. I can do anything I want, I don't give a shit what she thinks." I reply.

"Prove it." Louis says.

"I'm going to the club tonight! I'm gonna get wasted and whatever happens, happens. No regrets!" I tell them, hyping myself.

I turn around, heading back out of the studio, only to find Ariana leaned against the door frame looking highly amused.

"Baby. Uhm--Hi, how are yo--" My voice cracks as I fear for my life.

"Cut the small talk, Styles. Please, let's hear what you have planned for this evening..." She says smiling. I'm scared now.

"Uhm, I was gonna ask you if I could go to the club please, I promise I will behave myself." I say, trying to stay brave.

"Sure. It's probably gonna be way more interesting than what I had planned..." She shrugs.

"What did you have planned?" I clear my throat to try to stop the squeakiness in my voice(it doesn't work....)

"Well, I could say, but it's not exactly appropriate when we have an audience...." She trails off, waving at the group.

"Now you have to tell us!" Louis demands.

"Well," she starts, walking over and pecking my cheek before turning to the group. "We would've had a nice dinner, then I would've had him give me a massage, then in exchange for the massage, we would have a round of suck and blow, and I'm not talking about the game, then--" I cut her off covering her mouth with my hand as she continues to speak into my palm.

After a little bit I take my hand away, and she finishes, "-- then after we take a shower, we finish the night off with season 3 of Glee marathon. But by all means, Styles, have fun at the club."

"Uhm, you guys, I'm going to the club another time....." I tell them as they laugh.

"WHIPPED." They say in unison.

"Babe! Make them stop!" I whine.

"Baby, it's cute! Plus, y'know, whipped guys get more sex....." She points out.

"Asha, I'm never leaving your side again...." Zayn says, as everyone laughs.

"Whatever. C'mon Ari, I wanna go take care of our plans.." I mutter before something falls out of Ari's pocket. I pick it up, and look at it, to find it's a note: