|49| I Need You

"Oh, I want you. Ooh, I need you. Got to have you like I've never had loving before."

-Daydreamin'

Ariana Grande

WARNING: sexual content, sort of, kind of, not really.

HARRY'S POV

I walk into the studio, and the guys are already there. They're caught up in their conversation, so they don't notice me. They seem to be yelling at Liam. As I get closer, I can hear what they're saying:

"You're a dumbass!" Zayn scolds.

"I know! I just can't help it. She's like a Black Widow. Once she gets you caught in her web of lust, there's no way you're getting out." Liam says.

"So what are you gonna do?" Niall asks.

"I don't know." Liam answers. "When Ari and I kissed, I thought we would finally be together, but she's like a whole new person now."

"Haz will flip his shit when he finds out--" Louis comments.

"He won't find out because none of you are gonna tell him." Liam warns.

"They don't have to tell me." I speak up, and four shocked faces turn to look at me.

"Harry--" Liam starts.

"Cut the bullshit, Payne. So when did you two kiss?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"The day she left for America. Right before she got on the plane." He tells me, and it hits me hard.

Memories of how I got to the airport, and she was already gone flash through my mind. I had never felt so empty in my entire life.

I turn around, and head for the door.

"Haz--" Liam starts.

"Save your breath." I tell him, a grimace coming over my face.

"Harry, we have to record!" Louis protests.

"Fuck off!" I growl, slamming the door behind me.

I get in my car, and pull out my phone, dialing her number.

"Hey." She answers, slightly out of breath.

"What are you doing right now?" I question.

"Going over dance routines. Nothing major. Why?"

"I need you."

"Like, right now?"

"Yeah. Where are you? I'm coming to get you."

She gives me an address, and within a few minutes, I'm there. I pull up to the front of the building, and she's waiting outside. She gets in the passenger seat of the car, and I can't help but take a minute to look her over. She's basically wearing a sports bra, and some short (like really short) sports shorts, with her hair in a high ponytail.

"Haz, let's go." She urges, and I speed off.

We get to my hotel room, and I sit on the couch, sighing as I rub my eyes tiredly.

"You seem tense." Ari says, moving to sit behind me. She then starts massaging my shoulders. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

Although the shoulder massage is heavenly, I know I should probably bring up the Liam incident. I sigh. "Why didn't you tell me that you and Liam kissed?" She stops for a few seconds, before continuing to softly yet roughly knead my tense shoulders.

"Does it really matter now? I mean, obviously, I'm not that 19-year-old girl anymore."

"Well, it's not a big deal now. But then, I would've beat his ass."