|4| Pool Party (part 2)

ARIANA'S POV

Before I can answer, a bunch of girls, the guys' agirlfriends, walk in. I couldn't keep track of their names, so I had to write these motherfuckers down:

Zayn's gf: Asha-she's really pretty, and I swear, she has Beyonce's body!

Liam is very single.

Louis' gf: Sierra- she loves to sing, and be her playful, perverted self, in other words, Louis' soulmate.

Niall's gf: Jenny- She's the prankster, and often runs out of fucks to give...

Justin's single as well.

Luke's gf: Michelle-she's pretty chill, but really funny.

Ashton's gf: Ana-she's a lil bit cuckoo in the ol' noggin, but everyone seems to enjoy the crazed look in her eyes.......

Calum's gf: Cassia-she's a crazy bitch, but is hilarious at the same time.

Michael's gf: Carly-she's a really cool cinnamon head who happens to be really sweet.

They're all cool bitches, though....

--end of list--

"So what are we talkin' about?" Asha asks before sitting in Zayn's lap. He kisses her cheek, awe, then tells her what we were doing.

"Well, what's the answer, Ari? Are you a virgin or not?" Cassia interrogates, sending me a perverted look, while Asha and Carly lick their lips playfully before giggling. I can't hold it in any more. I start laughing. No one understands why I'm rolling on the floor, dying, but pretty soon Michelle blurts out, "I'm confused..."

"Yeah." Sierra agrees. "Why is she dying?"

"Because," I say between laughs. "You guys actually think I've never had sex!"

"Wait. You have?" Ana raises her eyebrows.

"Are you sure?" Louis adds.

"Yes!" I laugh again.

"Oh, well we just thought since you act so pure, and innocent all the time..." Harry explains.

"Well, duh. You got to be a lady in the streets, but a freak in the sheets." I tell them, winking at Harry.

"Well, damn. I bet you guys feel like dumbasses...." Jenny chuckles.

"Well how many guys have you been with?" Justin asks.

"I've had the same boyfriend for 2 years, and I don't sleep around, so how many do you think, smartass?" I say, rolling my eyes.

"Well, are you dominant? And what kind of sex have you had?" Zayn asks as every nods in agreement, also wanting to know. I thought each person is only asked one question.

"Well I'll admit. I'm not the type of girl who is always under the guy, in fact I love being on top. But I'm not gonna bring out a whip, or some kinky shit like that. And I only have regular sex." I still can't believe I'm putting my sex life on blast, but oh well.

"Wait. You haven't done any oral? No 69?" Asha asks clearly shocked.

"I honestly don't know how anyone is alive without 69, right babe?" Zayn says before Asha pushes him playfully.

"No. If oral is mandatory for sex, then that person needs to find another bitch to fuck, 'cause it ain't gonna be me..." I sass them.

"Well what do you do before sex?" Niall continues the questions.