|8| Over Again

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

"You said I was your best, would be your last
Now he's gone, you're alone
Don't want you back
You're tellin' me you're sorry
Well sorry, I'm over it
Cause I've already been there done that
Ain't doin' this again, no"

-Break Your Heart Right Back

Ariana Grande ft. Childish Gambino

ARIANA'S POV

"Just as long as I'm the name on your Tattooed Heart." I sing the last line before Scooter sends me a thumbs up. I step out of the booth grabbing my water bottle. Cassia runs into the studio and grabs me, causing me to choke on the water out of surprise. After a few minutes of coughing, I notice that Cassia has managed to drag me into her car, and already started driving.

"CASSIA, WHAT THE HELL?!"I yell.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up you need to see something..." She dismisses me.

"Like what? What could be so urgent that you had to pull me out of my recording session?"

"You know how your fiancée was fucking Tori?"

"Yeah. I've moved past that."

"Well that's not the only person he's fucking..."

"How would you know?" I question her.

"Oh I thought you might have food at your house so I went in and--" She starts, but I cut her off.

"Was he fucking that bitch in our bed?!"

"Um not exactly....."

"Cassia, I'm confused...." I groan.

"Just wait 'til we get there, you'll wanna rip off his head, and laugh your ass off at the same damn time."

"Why the fuck would I laugh at the fact that he's cheating on me?" I snap at her.

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" She says and I notice that were parked in front of me and Jai's apartment.

I walk into the apartment, and I can hear Jai's moans coming from our bedroom. Cassia is laughing her ass off silently telling me to go into the bedroom. I go in, and I've never seen anything like it. Jai is having.....anal sex with Justin! And Justin is on top! As hard I tried not to, I let out a laugh, and they both look at me in surprise.

"Ariana I--"Jai tries to explain, but I interrupt him.

"Jai, nothing you say is gonna justify this hilarious situation. Take this shitty ring back, give it to Justin, the diamond's too tiny for me, like your dick. But it must be the right size for Justin!" My face turns red and I gasp for air as I laugh. I think I'm laughing more from the hysteria of all of this shit than actually finding this funny. Cassia is practically dying in the background, but then she pulls out her phone.

"I'm putting this shit on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, YouTube, hell, I might put this on MySpace!" Cassia cackles as I die a little bit more at the mention of MySpace.

"Yeah we're done here. and You and I, Jai, yeah-no. We done." I say after I've packed all my things. I need to move to my own place anyways. Cassia and I walk back out to the car, and I decide to take my car, since I took Jai's to the studio, and drive myself to the nearest hotel. Once all my stuff is unpacked, I call Harry. He picks up on the second ring.

--Phone Call--

Harry: WHAT?!

Whoa. hey, it's Ari. :Ariana