|37| This Is Me Now

"This is real, this is me. I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. Gonna let the light shine on me. Now I know who I am, there's no way to hold it in. No more hiding who I'm supposed to be. This is me."

-This Is Me

Demi Lovato (Camp Rock)

ARIANA'S POV

I set down the dish I was washing in the sink, and go to answer the ringing doorbell. I tell Lexie to turn off the vacuum as I pass by her in the living room. In case it wasn't obvious, we're cleaning the house.

I open the door to find Scooter along with One Erection and Justin....and his lapdog, ass-kissers, and the whore. I quickly try to shut the door, but Scooter sticks his foot in. He pushes through, and I curse to myself.

"To what do I owe the pleasure, Scoot?" I ask, playing it cool.

"Really? You tried to blackmail my employees?" He says.

"Really? You thought I'd just do something that I don't want to do without protest?" I arch an eyebrow. "C'mon Scoot, I thought you knew me better than that."

"For the record, I was not blackmailed." Angela speaks up.

"No, but you were tricked." Scooter answers. "I don't know what she had on Mark and Bridgette, though."

"Oh, they didn't tell you?" I ask. "Yeah, they've been taking your money."

"What?!" Scooter roars.

"Ariana! We had a deal!" Bridgette hisses.

"Hey, you throw me under the bus, better believe that I'm bringing you down with me..." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Scooter, we can explain--" Mark starts.

"You're both fired." Scooter states, his eyes still burning holes through my skull. They both gasp, and I grin, gladly showing them to the door.

"Yeah, get the fuck out of my house!" I command, as they walk out. "Just letting you know, the whore fucked Justin."

"I knew that already..." Scooter holds the bridge of his nose with two fingers.

"You did?" Melinda questions.

"Of course. Justin seems to have this repetitive problem with keeping his junk in his pants..." Scooter says, Justin shrugging while I laugh inwardly at him using the word "junk."

I walk back towards my kitchen to finish the dishes.

"Ariana, we are not done here...." Scooter's voice booms.

"Well, we can finish this conversation when my house is spotless. Take a seat." I say, heading back to the kitchen.

"What happened to the maids I hired for you?" Scooter questions.

"Lexie and I like to clean our own home. Now if you don't mind, take a seat." I command, and they make their way to the living room couch.

I go into the kitchen, and hear footsteps following after me. I turn to One Erection situating themselves at the stools around my island counter. I turn back around, and put back on my dishwashing gloves, picking up the dish I was washing earlier, and the sponge.

"What are you doing?" Louis asks.

"Washing the dishes. Oh, I'm sorry. I forget you probably have little bitches do that for you." I sass.

"Woah." Niall says.

I just roll my eyes, scrubbing the dirt off the plate. I rinse it off, and finish washing the rest, putting them on the drying rack.