|54| Focus On Me

"Ever since I left the city you started wearing less and going out more, glasses of champagne out on the dance floor, hanging with some girls I've never seen before."

-Hotline Bling
Drake

ARIANA'S POV

Three days. 72 hours. 4320 minutes, give or take. That's how long it's been since I've talked to either of them. It's not hard to not see them when I refused to leave my room once I got back home. It's just been me, my fruit basket, and Netflix. I locked my bedroom door, and turned off my phone, because I just didn't want to be bothered.

Once the episode of 'American Horror Story' I was watching ended, someone knocks on my door.

"Nobody's home!" I yell, not even attempting to get out of my warm blankets.

"Open the door." Frankie commands.

"No. Go away." I dismiss his presence, and direct my eyes back on my TV.

The doorknob wiggles back and forth, then the door swings open, and Selena places the bobby pin back in her hair. She walks in, followed by Frankie, Alexa, Nicki, and Jessie.

"Get up, we're going out." Alexa tells me.

"No, I don't wanna." I whine into my pillow.

"Bitch, you look like a hot mess. Get your ass in the shower, then you're going to the mall with us." Nicki states, not taking no for an answer.

I let out an exasperated sigh, and lift up my arms to them. "Help me."

"Gross, she looks like hell. I'm not touching her." Jessie steps back, disgusted. I don't blame her, I feel like shit, and I probably don't look too attractive either.

Selena sighs. "You guys go. I got her. C'mon Ari." She reaches out for me, and I wrap my arms around her neck, allowing her to pull me out of bed.

"This is why you're my best friend." I tell her, giving her a kiss on her cheek just to bother her.

She lets out a groan in disgust, and I jump up, wrapping my legs around her torso. She walks us over to my bathroom, and setting me down on the sink counter. She grabs my tooth brush, and hands it to me before snatching up my hairbrush.

I brush my teeth while she sorts out my mess of hair. I wince a bit from the tangled knots as it feels like she's ripping out my scalp.

"That's what happens when you don't comb through your hair, stupid. Now, get in the shower. You stink." She pushes me under the warm water running down.

I give in, and she hands me the soap, closing the shower door. I scrub the dirt off my skin that's built up over time. Well, I was moping. I hardly wanted to get up to use the bathroom, let alone stand up in the shower for half an hour. I know, it's disgusting but oh well.

"Here's the shampoo." Selena hands me the bottle, and I start washing my hair next.

Once my hair is clean and free of suds, Selena yells again over the running water.

"Do you need to shave or are you good?"

"I think I need to." I reply.

"Here." I hear her say before holding a razor above the shower door so I can grab it from her.

Once I'm all clean, I step out, and she hands me a towel. I wrap it around myself, and grab my blow dryer. Once my hair is all dry, Selena comes back with my outfit for today. I thank her, putting on the clothes, and grab my straightener. I plug in the flat iron, and start straightening my hair.