|25| In For a Scare.... (part 1)

"I'm gonna love ya, until you hate me. And I'm gonna show ya what's really crazy. You should've known better than to mess with me harder. I'm gonna love ya, gonna love ya, gonna love ya, gonna love ya like a Black Widow, baby."

-Black Widow

Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora

ARIANA'S POV

"Ariiii..." My eyes flutter open to see Selena perched above me.

"Go away...." I groan, pulling the cover over my eyes.

"C'mon, it's your favorite holiday!" She urges.

I lift the the cover from my eyes, and she's wearing a mask. "Boo!"

"Selena, you don't need the mask, your regular face is scary enough......" I tell her.

"Haha." She forces a laugh before flipping me off. "Get your lazy ass up..."

"No...." I whine.

"Fine. I'm calling Alexa." She pulls out her phone. "Hey, Lex..... Yeah, she's doing it again...... I think it's time we bring in the reinforcements.... 'Kay, bye."

I turn on the TV, and it's on Nickelodeon, but I switch to Disney Channel because Nickelodeon can suck my ass right now.

"Ariana, what are you doing?" Selena asks.

"This show is bullshit! I need more help than that spoiled brat! It should be called 'Good Luck Ari'...." I yell at the TV, as she sighs.

There's a knock at the door, and Selena goes to answer it. Alexa walks in, and says,"I can't believe I'm saying this but, you are a disgrace right now. You're letting this motherfucker take up all your thoughts. Boca Squad would be ashamed to have you as a member."

I roll my eyes. "There is no more Boca Squad, Lexie..."

"Think again, sis." Frankie says, walking in too. "Allow me to welcome..... The lovely, lavender headed Charisse!"

The same Charisse from Boca Squad--which is the group name of some of the best friends I've ever had back in my school years-- once a huge brunette tomboy, always picking a fight, that moved to London, and dyed my hair red, walks in with the same lavender hair(only now straightened) I saw her with last time.

"Let's also welcome the beautiful, blue-haired Hannah!" Selena announces.

The once nerdy blonde, walks in with blue hair, and dimple, nose, and lip piercings.

"And let's not forget the iconic, multicolored hair of Lindsey!!!" Alexa yells.

The once weird black-haired girl, who went around school, asking if she could touch people's belly buttons, walks in with pink, purple, and blue curls.

"Holy shit!" I scream, and they laugh, running over to hug me.

"Bitches! I haven't seen y'all in a minute. How my babes been?" I ask them.

"I've been high." Lindsey says bluntly, and we laugh. "But the real question is, Ari, how you doin'? I see you on TV, and I'm like 'that used to be my bitch!'"

"I'm good." I reply.

"Hold up. Weren't you just needing Life Alert?" Hannah asks.

"Shut up, piercings. I don't need Life Alert, I just suffered from heartbreak. It's natural for me to not feel like doing anything." I tell them.

"We heard, babe." Charisse pats my shoulder. "But Selena is right. It's your favorite holiday! Halloween is no fun without you. Can you please put off being sad for one night? For Boca Squad?"