|9| Dayum!!!!

"And if in the moment you bite your lip, when I get you moaning you'll know it's real. Can you feel the pressure between your hips? I'll make it feel like the first time."

-Love Me Harder

Ariana Grande ft The Weeknd (The Weeknd's part)

ARIANA'S POV

He pulls out breathless. We've been having way to many rounds to count, but I just can't get enough of him. As he gets up to get us some water, my phone rings. I pick up without checking the caller ID.

Hello? :Ariana

???: Ariana! I've been trying to call you for the past hour!"

You don't need to call me Jai. And I've been occupied..... :Ariana

Jai: With what?

Why should I tell you? Don't you and Justin need to go fuck? :Ariana

Jai: Please, it was a misunderstanding...

Was or was not his dick inside your asshole? :Ariana

Jai: -sigh- it was...

Then nothing was misunderstood. :Ariana

Jai: Where are you? I need to talk to you in person.

I'm busy right now, and I'm definitely not telling you where I am... :Ariana

--End of Call--

After a few minutes, I get a text from Cassia.

Cassia: Why the fuck is Jai on a rampage asking everybody where you are????

I text back.

Go ahead and tell him. Matter of fact, bring everyone. :Ariana

She texts back.

Cassia: Ok.....?

I put my phone down, and see Harry coming back with the water. I thank him before drinking some. We both set down the glasses, and Harry sits behind me on the bed. He starts trailing kisses down my neck, and I moan as he finds my sweet spot. He huskily says, "ready for another round?"

"I could go all night...." I tell him before we get down to business....

-------

After we finish Harry goes into the bathroom while I just lay on the bed with the sheets wrapped around me. There's a knock on the door, so I get up to go answer it. When I open it, Jai, and everybody else is standing in the hall.

"Why the fuck aren't you wearing clothes?! And your hair is a mess, Ari--" Jai screeches.

"Before you go on, Dad, yes I've been having sex..." I tell them, and everyone seems surprised by this revelation.

"With who?!" Nicki asks. Just as she says that, Harry comes out of the bathroom wearing only his boxers, and walks toward me without looking to see who's at the door.

"Hey, Ari, do you have any more condoms? I couldn't find any more in the drawer," He says before looking to see who's at the door. "Ohh. Hey, guys..." he chuckles nervously.

"Uhm, there should be more in the bathroom Haz...." I inform him sheepishly.

"ARIANA GRANDE-BUTERA!" Asha exclaims.