|11| 7 Days

"One last time, I need to be the one who takes you home."

-One Last Time

Ariana Grande

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT (;

ARIANA'S POV

I don't know if I'm ready to tell him, but I would never lie to him. I sigh. Here goes nothing.....

"Turns out, they were still looking for the character to play Cat on Victorious. And it's me." I smile sadly. He grins.

"Babe, that's amazing!" He cups my face as he kisses me. "Are you sure you'll be able to work with Tori?"

"Trust me, Tori's the least of my worries. But Haz, the show is in America." His grin vanishes. "I know what you're thinking, and I was not hiding it from you. I found out today." My eyes start to water, and my voice trembles as I look at his pained expression.

"When do you leave?"

"In a week." I choke back a sob, tearing my gaze away from him, not bearing to look at him. I let my tears fall freely as I feel Harry wrap his arms around me, cradling me in his lap. It makes me sob harder. He should be yelling, not comforting me. I mean, we just admitted that we love each other, and now I'm leaving.

"I'm so sorry, Haz--"

"Shut up. Don't you dare apologize for chasing your dreams."

"I'd give up that one if to have this one with you."

"No. You're taking this opportunity. At some point the boys and I will come visit, and we can skype, and text," He tells me. "Maybe a few sexts here and there." I laugh at what I hope was a joke.

"Ari, I love you. I'd go to the moon and back for you. I'm not giving up on us that easily. Okay?"

"Okay." I reply as I feel myself start to drift off to sleep.

He lays me down on our bed before getting up. I grab his wrist. "Where are you going?"

"Relax, woman. I just need to put on my boxers..." I blush at how needy I must seem. I let go of his wrist before getting up and putting on my own undergarments. We both finish, not bothering to put on pajamas, and lay down on the bed. I turn to face him, noticing that he's already staring at me.

"I love you so much." He whispers.

"I love you too. Are you sure we're not rushing?" I ask.

"You can't rush love, darling. But if you want to slow down--"

"We've been having sex since before we were even a thing. I don't think we can or should slow down." I tell him, as he cups my cheek. He brings his lips to mine, and we move in sync. I pull away as his hand travels down to cup my breast.

"Not tonight, babe. I'm exhausted." I say, pushing his hand away.

He raises an eyebrow, "You? Exhausted? I never thought I'd see the day...."

"Heh. Don't flatter yourself. I'm emotionally exhausted, not physically. I'm never physically exhausted with you."

"Well, let's just leave out the emotions in the sex."

"This conversation is over, considering you're obviously too tired from your studio time to realize how dumb you sound right now."

"You're probably right. Feel free to wake me up with one of your amazing blowjobs."

"We'll see. Now get your ass to sleep." I lay my head on his bare chest, slowly falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat. I bring my hand to my heart, and they're beating in perfect sync with one another. Sounds corny as fuck but oh well.....