Teaser & Disclaimers

Sidechick Series #1: Yes, I'm His Bitch!
(Completed)

Yes, I'm a sidechick. Kirida, kabit, number two, mistress, sidechick! You can call me by any names you want but I don't care! At least I'm an expensive one for being a sidechick of a handsome, hot and son of a billionaire!

Alam ko na hindi ito ang gusto ko para sa sarili ko. But I have to. Dahil milyones ang utang ng mama ko na kailangan kong bayaran.

– Nicole Policarpio

***

DISCLAIMERS

1/5: Copyright

Copyright © 2023 by KirbyHue

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

2/5: Work of Fiction

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

3/5: Mature Content Warning

This book contains mature scenes that could be inappropriate or triggering for some. While not gratuitous or by any means the main story focus, this story "Sidechick 1: I'm His Bitch" contains a certain level of the following sensitive topics: explicit sex scenes, profanity, emotional abuse and cheating in a relationship.

4/5: Focus of the Content

Although this story contains mature scenes, the focus of this story is about the growth of the main character, Nicole Policarpio, from being a sidechick and a golddigger to a realization that cheating and destroying other people's relationship will never be right and will only result in bad karma and money should be earned in a right way.

5/5: Age of Consent

All the characters involved with mature scenes in this story are 18 years old and above or in legal age in accordance with Wattpad Content Guidelines.

This story is only for 18 years old and above. Read at your own risk.