1.2/4: ⚠️ That Was So Good

⚠️ Mature scene warning!

***

[NICOLE]

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" I moaned at the top of my lungs while riding Kurt's manhood in a cow-girl position here on his bed.

Class hours, but obviously, Kurt and I decided not to attend our classes and go here in his condo unit to have sex instead. Well, wala akong magagawa kapag siya ang nagyaya. Sino ba naman ako para tumanggi? I'm his sidechick and it's my job to satisfy him in bed whenever and wherever he wants to.

And yes, sobrang lakas ng ungol ko. Sobrang laki rin naman kasi ng pagkalalaki ni Kurt so I can't help it. And it's just fine because his condo unit is soundproof so I can moan no matter how loud.

"Argh! Yes! Like that! You're doing good!" ungol din ni Kurt habang nakahiga sa ilalim ko. His arms are resting behind his head while enjoying the view of me riding his manhood with a smirk on his face.

Cowgirl position is his favorite. And it's because every time I do the up and down thing, my boobs bounces as well which is he he really likes to see.

I look at his face. He's really handsome. Thick eyebrows, deep-set eyes, pointed nose and thin yet pinkish lips. You can really tell he's a heartthrob in school.

His body is so ripped. He has broad pectorals and defined six-pack abs. Nangingintab sa pawis ang mga 'yon that made him even sexier.

"Ano?! Masarap ba?!"

"Super!"

"You miss it?"

"Yes!"

"Araw-arawin na natin?"

"Yes!"

"That's what I like the most about you. Submissive. Now play with your boobs for me!" he commanded.

I grabbed my boobs and started to squeeze them. Kurt bit his lips as a sign na nagugustuhan niya ang nakikita niya. So I showed him my nipples and squeezed them too.

"Puta! Kuhang-kuha mo talaga kung paano ako paligayahin!"

"Of course! I told you I'm the best bitch in town!"

Kurt is a son of a billionaire. Imagine being rich, handsome, hot and popular varsity player all at the same time. That's him. Hindi na nakakapagtaka na maraming babae ang nagkakandarapa sa kanya.

Pero sino ang kasama niya ngayon? Me. That's why I'm one hell of a lucky bitch.

"I'm about to c*m!" Hinawakan ako ni Kurt sa bewang at bahagyang iniangat. Bigla niya akong binayo nang mabilis at malakas na ikinalaki ng mga mata ko.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" nakangangang ungol ko. Ang sarap putang-ina!

"I'm c*mming!" Mas lalo niya pang binilisan ang pagbayo.

Naramdam ko na malapit na rin akong labasan nabikinatirik ng mga mata ko. The next thing I knew, we both moaned uncontrollably and we both reached the climax.

Humiga ako sa katawan niya at yumakap. Dumikit ang malusog at malambot kong boobs sa matigas niyang chest. Parehas kaming hingal na hingal.

Nasa gano'ng posisyon lang kami at walang nagsasalita. Ang sarap ng ganitong pakiramdam. How I wish we just stay like this.

"That was so good, babe," sabi niya maya-maya.