Chapter 18: Europeans getting along

17th February 2022
Yokosuka

It's a quiet morning on this day as the sun has yet to rise, the door from the summoning chamber was opened by someone it wasn't the admirals but rather a Kansen.

???: "Right so where are we?"

???1: "Not sure, as much as I want to fight you now, we've agreed to a truce to get our bearings."

???2: "Oi, are you the new ship girls?" The girl approaching from their left was a girl in a modern Sakura Navy uniform though she is shorter than Tenryū had long brown hair tied up in a ponytail, of the three figures in the group one recognizes her.

???: "Lady Mikasa, I never thought I'd get to meet you in person." The other two couldn't believe their eyes as the small girl in front of them is the legendary pre-dreadnought herself.

Mikasa: "Well first, I need to know your names."

Tirpitz
November 12th 1944
Spirit World

Looks this this is the end for me, for two years I've been hunted down like my sister first by commandos, then the Royal Navy, and now finally the RAF. I wonder what toy they brought for me? Last time it was a heavy explosive from underwater, so now what? A heavy explosive from the sky? Turns out my guess was correct as I saw massive bombs slung under the bombers which I'd never seen before, not long after spotting them I was hit by two of these and capsized.

Present day

I knew war was going to be over at that time in a matter of months but I wonder what is the state of the world today, I wonder if I'll ever get to meet my sister again.

???: "Sister, I also wish to see you once more, so can we be more like sisters this time?"

I knew what she was talking about the only time we met before I would never see her again, maybe this time we will see each other more like sisters.

Real World

I saw a fog enter my view it reminded me of the icy Fjords of Norway on both sides I saw four more figures, and I wonder who are they.

Bismarck
27th May 1941
Spirit World

It's been twenty-two days since I left port for open waters, I've no doubt angered Britania with the loss of their flagship with four of them surrounding me I've got nowhere to run if that dumb torpedo hadn't struck me, I would've been protected by the Luftwaffe by now. But if it's fate that wants me dead then I'll fight to the last shell.

All my guns fired until they fell silent, I've given them every last bullet that could be thrown at them, and now I'll sink to the bottom of the sea, and they'll remember me as the terror of the seas for the many years to come. Now I shall slip beneath the waves as I was scuttled but at the same time, I was torpedoed by a heavy cruiser. I just wished I spent more time with my sister, but no way that'll come true.

Present Day

As I rest at the bottom of the sea, I heard a very familiar voice in my head.

???: "Sister, I too see you once more and spend time with you and be more like sisters than strangers."

To me, I want to be in a good relationship with my sister no matter what challenge there is in this life that I'm given.

Real World

A fog surrounds me and not long after I see four more figures standing near me, I wonder who they are, and is my sister among them?

Victorious
Uknown Date, Unkown Month, 1969
Spirit World