Chapter 25: A summer break

July 2022

It was the second week of taking a break from them, all were in their swimwear as was allowed many years ago, as for what Fuyumi was up to, she was sitting on a beach chair near a pool doing her work as recently she allowed the construction of a second pool as the first one is more based around submarines whereas this is like a normal pool. She was doing her job when she showed up.

Sanya: "You're not joining us." She wore an all-black bra and panties, both of which were tied up.

Fuyumi: "Not now, still have a few things to do, but I'll join you soon." Sanya decides to sit by her and wait for her. She took the hint as to what she was doing.

Fuyumi: "Since you're waiting for me, let's chat a little. So, what kind of piano are you into?"

Sanya: "I'm into the more traditional pianos because they sound beautiful."

Fuyumi: "Really? *Sanya nods her head* Then when I get you that piano, you wouldn't mind playing it for me."

Sanya: "*Asks shyly* I wouldn't mind, then it's my turn. What do you think about me?" Knowing that anyone could hear them though, it was a very direct question.

Fuyumi: "I find you very attractive, your voice, your soft body, your cute sleeping face, what I say would make you more beautiful is having longer hair instead of short hair. That's what I truly think of you."

Sanya: "I-I see, t-thank you." She blushed lightly.

Fuyumi: "I'm not forcing you to have it if you don't feel comfortable because seeing you like this is also cute."

Sanya: "*Blushes* R-Really?"

Fuyumi: "Really."

She soon finishes with what she needs to do, and they get into the pool, but not before she puts away her laptop and makes sure it's not going to go for a swim. Some time passes and she's back in the office in her swimwear still going through papers making sure combat records are where they're supposed to be, when Inorin approaches.

Inorin: "Here you go." She serves her a cup of green tea.

Fuyumi: "Thanks. *She takes a sip then places it down on the table*"

Inorin: "Umm... since you're calling me by my nickname is it alright if I do the same with you?"

Fuyumi: "Sure Inorin, then you can call me Io."

Inorin: "Io-chan, I've thought lots about you since we've been by your side the last few months, but I worry that you don't like me. So how do really feel about me." They both have thought lots about Fuyumi, while Sanya is shy about it, Inorin is bolder with the topic.

Io: "I really enjoy my time with you, helping me get to sleep when I work late into the night, in the kitchen just about every morning, sometimes I feel that we're a couple now than you just looking after me."

Inorin: "I feel the same Io-chan. *She went to the side of the table and kissed her on her lips while hugging her*"

Io: "I never thought of you being this bold."

Inorin: "Then you should expect it more from now on."

They got back to kissing one more time before their lips parted ways, after she was finished with work, she wanted to blow off some steam but, instead of Kendo, decided on the shooting range but it's not for the carriers.

She instead opted for a large recreation in her basement where, for some time she's been practicing her shooting skills and agility in the face of programmed robots also carrying paint guns shooting at her. She dodges those effortlessly and proceeds to eliminate them one at a time until none are left standing.