Chapter 35: An Unforgettable Birthday

December 19th, 2024

Today things started like normal for the two of them with breakfast.

Ellie: "You remember saying about going on a date."

Fuyumi: "Yeah, wait we're going on one now?"

Ellie: "Yeah, to start let's watch some movies, anything you have in mind."

Fuyumi: "Not really."

Ellie: "Then I know of some we could start with."

The two of them sat in a mini movie theater and began watching 'Flag of our Fathers' followed by 'Letters from Iwo Jima'.

Fuyumi: "These movies are about me. The battle that I was named after, you picked it on purpose didn't you."

Ellie: "I did because I thought it best to start that way. So, what's next."

Fuyumi: "Well I suppose lunch it is since it's already time."

Ellie: "The usual."

Fuyumi: "I was thinking how about I do the cooking for a change."

Ellie: "As long as you're careful with yourself."

Fuyumi: "I had practice so don't worry about me."

Ellie: "If you say so." Some time passed, and lunch was ready and on the table.

Fuyumi: "Ah..." She takes her spoon and prepares to feed her.

Ellie: "I can feed myself."

Fuyumi: "I know, but this is a date, so could you please."

Ellie: "Fine." She blushed madly because this was the first time that she was being fed, she opened her mouth and took a bite.

Fuyumi: "So."

Ellie: "It's-It's just too embarrassing for me."

She hides her blush as soon as she swallows it down her throat, though Fuyumi could see that but decides not to tease her for it.

Fuyumi: "Shall we get to swimming?"

Ellie: "Y-Yeah, let's do that."

The two after finishing their meal headed for the swimming pool, while it was crazy considering the temperature outside, it always had a cover over it as well as a regulated temperature to keep it warm in such situations. The two got into the pool and started swimming.

Some time passed, and the two decided it was enough for the day. They got out to shower revealing their beautiful curves this wasn't the first time they had seen each other like that. When they got out, it was already evening, so the two soon had dinner.

Ellie: "You know I never said when was my birthday."

Fuyumi: "Now that you mentioned it... Oh yeah, you didn't, when is it? Hopefully, we never passed it."

Ellie: "No need to worry about that because it's today."

Fuyumi: "I see. Then what do you like as your present? It's not too late to decide on what it is."

Ellie: "Actually I've decided on what my present is."

Fuyumi: "What is it?"

Ellie: "I'll tell you tonight."

Fuyumi: "Fine. *Pouts* You're no fun."

Ellie: "We'll, it's a surprise after all." After that, they went for Karaoke. "So, what song do you want to sing to?"

Fuyumi: "I'm not sure. Maybe you pick."

Ellie: "Then this one."

The title of the song comes on screen, '笑顔の魔法' otherwise known in English as 'The Magic of Smiles'. It's a song that's now just over fourteen years old, but a good song, so she sang. She sang it with a rather sweet voice with its highs and lows spread throughout the song, for Ellie to hear her voice as if it always had been music to her ears.