Chapter 23: The show must go on

29th April 2022

A week had passed since a new idol group was formed out of the members of the 501st, they went through a lot of training to prepare for this day, their first concert.

Eila: "Everyone let's do this for everyone, we've come this far there's no turning back."

They all nod in agreement place their one hand in the middle before throwing it up and get into their positions before the first words are said along with the music.

Sanya: "This last song is a request from someone. So please enjoy."

As the concert came to an end everyone was happy once again, and as the curtains were drawn, they all wished to see them again. The witches went backstage got back into their uniforms and proceeded to follow Jintsu into the baths.

Bath

Eila: "Jintsu thank you for letting us use the baths here."

Jintsu: "Don't worry about it, you girls worked hard throughout the last week, and I also believe that she would also like you girls to use the baths here."

Inorin: "That's right."

Jo: "How is she?" She asked curiously.

Sanya: "She's on a fast road to recovery, she'll be walking in no time."

Ellie: "Then what's your relationship with her." The two were caught off guard by this sudden question.

Ellie: "Well, we suspected something might have happened between you three." They both quickly covered it up.

Inorin: "Nothing happened between us."

Sanya: "That's right, we're just keeping her company." Eila knew things were happening though she won't say it because she should let them choose the time to tell them.

Milasha: "We get it."

Aira: "Eila you can tell the near future right."

Eila: "Yeah, why?"

Jo: "Did anything happen between them."

Eila: "Nope, just keeping her company is all they did. Anyways let's just put this topic aside alright." Once they were out of the baths they headed over to the infirmary.

Infirmary

Jo: "Fuyumi we're back."

Fuyumi: "Welcome back, so was the performance a success?"

Inori: "Yes, everyone is once again smiling."

Fuyumi: "Good to hear. Thank you for your hard work."

Eila: "We should be thanking you too, since you signed the papers."

Fuyumi: "Well that's true. I'll be out of here by the end of the week, though I'm sure you all know this. *They nodded their heads*

Then can I perhaps sing in one song, since I know, my girls would love to hear my angelic voice."

Eila: "That can be arranged, it's getting late we'll be going now."

Fuyumi: "Yeah, good night." They all leave except for two who are taking care of her.

Sanya: "So, umm, you wouldn't mind if we spend time together on my birthday just you and me?"

Fuyumi: "Sure, when is it anyway."

Sanya: "August 18th."

Fuyumi: "Alright I'll keep it in mind, anything in particular you want?"