Chapter 36: Back in Service

25th December 2024

The day started rather quietly as Fuyumi slept cozily in bed, but something didn't feel right for her. Someone was on top of her, and she wondered just who this could be.

Fuyumi: "Okay, who is sleeping in bed with me? As yesterday only I was on the bed, wait, someone very light is on my chest, I don't need to even guess who this is." She opens her eyes to reveal a white-skin body, white hair with her black kenomini and tail.

Io: "Okay she's certainly awake because it never comes out while they're sleeping. It's time to wake up my sleeping beauty. *Whispers* Sanya-chan wake up." Upon hearing her voice, she woke up, and the two soon got to whispering.

Sanya: "Good morning. *Kisses Fuyumi on the lips*"

Io: "Well, could you get off me."

Sanya: "No~, I've been holding back from sleeping on top of you for so long that I won't let this slide."

Io: "Geez alright, for a cat you love sleeping in the same spot, compared to the other two."

Sanya: "Well I just worry that if they do sleep on top of you, might not be able to breathe."

Io: "Thank you."

Sanya: "Um... how are my breasts."

Io: "Mm... they feel like they never changed." Sanya begins to pout at her.

Io: "Just joking, it's certainly grown a lot more than I last remembered just the right size. You're not putting pads, are you?"

Sanya: "I'm not putting any. You can put your hands on it if you want to be sure."

Io: "As much as I would like to, I've got my hands tied down by the other two cats here, lest you are willing to put your breasts on my legs and let me grab it that way I can't touch it until those two wake up."

Sanya: "Yeah. *Proceeds to move her body down to her legs*"

Io: "Yeah, you weren't kidding when you said that." Sanya then proceeds to her 'area' and removes her panties.

Sanya: "Consider this punishment for doubting."

Io: "Alright *Soft sighs* Some things never change with you."

Sanya proceeded to 'eat' her quietly so as not to wake the other two cats in the futon while Io moaned quietly for the same reason until she hit her limit and climaxed with Sanya, taking it all in, and then cleaned her 'area'. And this wasn't the first time that she had done this as she had done this many times before.

Sanya: "*Licks her lip* Thanks for the meal."

Io: "You're too good in that area. Now then let's have a nap before we wake them up."

Sanya: "Yeah. *Returns to where she was* Sleep well."

Io: "Yeah, I would've if you hadn't done that."

Sanya: "Then I'll just hug you to sleep."

Io: "Jeez, fine."

The two continued their sleep until about noon when all four of them woke up. When they got downstairs, she was greeted by many familiar and unfamiliar faces. She counted eighty-three figures of which thirty-two she was familiar with as the rest joined during her time of absence, but oddly enough, there were no Europeans here, so what happened to them?

All: "*Salute* The admiral has returned. Therefore, the fleet has returned."

She was stunned, to say the least. Last she remembered, she was only commander, so when did she attain the Rank of Admiral, more surprises were soon to follow, for now, they just wanted to welcome her back.