Chapter 20: Witches Take off!

At the same time as the Neuroi was unleashed

On Iwo Jima sat hundreds of fighters from the 40's they belonged to Karlsland, Eagle Union, Sakura, Britania, Gallia, Romanga, and Orussia which was renamed following the declaration from the President of Northen Union just a few days earlier as a sign of leaving the past for good, New Zeeland, Australia, Far Away Land, Suomous. Lights began to glow on sixty fairies that turned into sixty completely different ones.

Meanwhile with the carriers currently active four fairies on each were also glowing and they also were turned into four different ones.

On Iwo Jima

As they woke up alongside their respective roommates they were shocked as to why they each were different as before they slept, they weren't afterward the sixty of them met in a briefing room starting with introductions.

They were then divided into groups which are completely lottery based. Not long after one squadron had a very big problem, most of them never saw actual combat as such they were tasked with night patrols for the time being.

At sea with Fuyumi's Group

Once the sun rose there was quite a commotion as the carriers reported the same thing four fairies that were completely different from the rest on board. Once they got things sorted out Fuyumi had four very distinct witches compared to the rest as they had antenna's she remembered an anime she had watched before leaving for this mission, the World Witches series. Those four are night witches for the rest of their journey home while traveling at night those four would protect them.