Chapter 26: Happy birthday Inorin

August 12th, 2022

As the sun rises from the clear night sky someone is exercising just like any other day of the week, when she moves over to get started on breakfast, she finds someone already in there peeking around the corner she sees Inorin making breakfast.

Io: "Morning."

Inorin: "Morning, I'm almost done with breakfast."

Io: "I was about to get started on breakfast, but it looks like you beat me to it."

Inorin: "Then, wait for just a bit unless you want to help."

Io: "Then don't mind if I do." She moves over to help finish breakfast.

Io: "Although I had made you a dress, I thought maybe you'd like something else that I made."

Inorin: "So a double present."

Io: "Yup, I am also thinking about getting two for Sanya, but enough about her, and let's enjoy ourselves today. So, what do you want to do?"

Inorin: "I was thinking maybe we stay in the base, doing sports, watching anime, and I've got something that you'll possibly like."

Io: "What is it."

Inorin: "*Loving tone* That's a secret~"

Io: "Alright, then let's start with sports."

The two went to the badminton court. Io decided to go easy on her because she had very good agility, but when she was beaten to the ten-point mark, Inorin was getting better, especially after she started using her magic from the very start. That's when she got serious and started winning one after the next until it was a game.

Inorin: "You're too good at this."

Io: "Well it takes lots of Katana swings and spars for me to come this far."

Inorin: "Then you won't mind if I join you."

Io: "I don't mind, in that case, we start tomorrow." Both their stomachs growled. "Given how much we worked out, let's have a good meal."

Inorin: "Yeah, then let's cook."

They both went to their dorm's kitchen and got started on that. Like what was said a few weeks earlier, they really felt more like lovers as they did several things together. After they were done, they went to Io's room to watch anime, including the latest episode of Lu**no** W**ches, while having snacks. They stayed in the room until it was time for lunch when they made it themselves.

Once it was done, they ate and lastly after dinner, it was time for her cake as well as revealing the presents before Inorin's surprise.

Io: "Well I've thought of various designs that you might like, but in the end, I still chose a dress of sorts. Here." She pulled out from her closet a Yukata and a Kimono that she hand-sewed like what Inorin's wearing right now.

Io: "So?"

Inorin: "It looks wonderful, I'll go try them out." She entered the bathroom to get changed into them, it was a while before she came back out.

Inorin: "It feels very soft and warm."

Io: "Really? Thank goodness I was worried that you might not like it."

Inorin: "Since winter is coming, I'll wear the Kimono."

Io: "I still have one more for you. *She pulls out a small box from the drawer*

I feel very close to you when you're with me, and I have developed feelings for you. You already know what this means don't ya."

Inorin: "Yes, and yes I'll gladly accept your proposal." She knew that Io liked her a lot, but to think that this day would come was a dream come true to her. Io placed the ring on her finger, and they soon kissed.