Chapter 27: Happy birthday Sanya

18th August 2022

It was a quiet morning today as two figures were sleeping on the futon peacefully. Sometime later, one of the two woke up stretching her arms out.

Fuyumi: "No matter how many times I wake up, you'll always be cute, Sanya."

She got out of bed and freshened herself up before heading downstairs to make breakfast. As she finished making breakfast, the kitchen door opened.

Fuyumi: "Good morning."

Sanya: "*Yawns while rubbing her eyes* Morning."

Fuyumi: "I'm done making breakfast, so you just wait at the dining table, and I'll bring the food over."

Sanya: "Sure." Soon after, she brought out the plates, and they ate together. After they got changed into casual wear, they set out to find a piano that she liked.

Fuyumi: "Sanya, today we'll be piano hunting, and we'll be going all across Yokosuka, so are you ready?"

Sanya: "*Excited tone* Yes." She was obviously excited because they were getting her present.

And so began their quest to find the right piano for her. They went to piano shops all across the city as well as catching a few music operas which she booked in advance by the end of the day they managed to find a piano that she liked, Fuyumi bought not one but two pianos because she knew that when they're at sea there's a chance that she would like to play some music when there's free time. One was sent to the dorm and the other to the arsenal for safekeeping.

When they returned, it was night, and it was time for her cake and to reveal her other presents in her own room.

Fuyumi: "Here. I hope you like it."

The concept was the same as Inorin's shortened Kimono and Yukata, but the pattern was like what Sanya is wearing right now.

Sanya: "It's beautiful, I'll go try it on. *She enters the bathroom, and not long after, she comes out in her Yukata* So, do you like it?"

Fuyumi: "Yes, you look like nothing much has changed." Sanya pouted a bit and started hitting lightly.

Fuyumi: "Sorry, what I meant is that even though you're wearing a Yukata, it feels like nothing too much has changed, and well, you're cute."

Sanya stopped her attack and started blushing like a tomato. Now was her chance. She moved over to the drawer and took out a small box.

Fuyumi: "Sanya *opens the box to reveal a ring* I'm sure you know what it means, right?"

Sanya: "Yes. I love you. *Fuyumi places the ring on her finger, and they kiss* You know when you were taking a nap with Jintsu the other day."

Fuyumi: "Yeah, what of it?"

Sanya: "Well, I snuck in and gave you one. *Smirks*"

Fuyumi: "Oh you sneaky girl, I never thought you're the type to launch a surprise attack on me."

Sanya: "*giggle* You were defenseless, so I couldn't help it."

Fuyumi: "I see, just call me Io from now on, okay?"

Sanya: "Yes, Io-chan. Let's have the cake."

After they finished eating it, the two of them stared into each other's eyes for a little while.

----------------------------------------Warning ecchi scene ahead---------------------------------------------

Sanya: "Erm... Io-chan..."