Chapter 28: Happy birthday Jintsu

1st December 2022

The Sakura-Eagles have just returned from a series of campaigns across the Pacific from the Malacca Strait to Midway, defeating both Neuroi and Abyssal alike. Right now, they and the rest of the Kanmusus are back in Yokosuka for the Christmas and New Year's celebrations while the friendly Abyssals took the perimeter.

Fuyumi and Jintsu said that they're having their retreat and Shigure and Helena are going to be in charge while they're not around, the girls assured them that they've got things covered here while the two of them are on their very first honeymoon.

They arrived in Toyama in the evening and went to their hotel. Their retreat is three-day, and two nights.

Receptionist: "May I have your name."

Fuyumi: "Yes, Fuyumi Aito."

Receptionist: "One moment." She finds their room. "Alright, here you are." She hands them their key card, and they proceed to their room, while in the elevator, they make small talk.

Jin: "Fuyumi Aito never heard of that one before."

Io: "Well it's my cover name, so I never use my real name which let's be honest, sounds worse than this one."

Jin: "True, wait since when did you register it." She asked in a surprised tone.

Io: "Well, I registered it once we confirmed that we're coming here, and I believe it'll be sticking for life."

Jin: "I see."

They arrived at their floor and headed to their room. Upon entering, Jin was amazed by what she saw.

Io: "Yup I bought the best room there is so we can relax to the fullest."

Jin: "So you went all out."

She nodded her head. The room was of a traditional style. It had a living room and a separate bedroom, with a futon laid out on the tatami. Outside was a small onsen which offers protection from rain and snow while providing a very beautiful scenery overlooking the Sea of Sakura.

Io: "Now then, thanks to this long journey, let's go out for dinner, shall we milady? *She extends her hand*"

Jin: "*Loving tone* I'm not part of royalty, you know."

Io: "Yeah, but in my eyes, you are royalty."

Jin: "*Sigh and rolls her eyes* Goodness you and your flattery sometimes."

She took her hand, and so they went. After having dinner, they returned to the hotel and took their bath in the onsen before getting to sleep.

2nd December

After another days' worth of shopping for souvenirs and sightseeing, the couple returned to their hotel.

Jin: "We bought quite a lot of stuff."

Io: "Yeah. I hope we can stuff all these into our luggage."

Jin: "Say, Io?"

Io: "Yes?"

Jin: "We still have some time before dinner... Can we...?" Jin pulled off her sweater, showing a bit of her cleavage.

Io: "You're in the mood, aren't you?"

---------------------------------------------Warning Ecchi scene ahead----------------------------------------

The two girls started kissing deeply and sloppily. As their tongues moved, they stripped each other while moving into the bedroom, scattering their clothes onto the floor.