Chapter 8

I'm at the train station. Walking around . Uncle Severus gave me my ticket. And said that the platform was between 9 and 10. And left for Hogwarts. The ticket says 9 3/4, so I have to take his word.

I have no idea what he means it's between 9 and 10. I continue to walk around, when I notice someone familiar up ahead. I walk over to them.

"Harry!!" I say getting his attention. He turns around and smiles once he sees me.

"Rose!" Harry says once I'm right next to him. We share a short hug. "Good to see you again."

"You too." I reply.

"Do you know where the platform is?" Harry asks me.

"No. Not really. Have you asked anyone?" I ask him.

"Yeah. But he just laughed at my face." Harry replies.

"Oh." I say.

"It's the same every year packed with muggles ." I hear a voice say. It seems harry heard as well. We look over to see a red headed woman walking with her children.

"Muggles?" Harry mumbles. Then he looks at me and nods over to them. I nod and we walk over to them.

We see one of her children run towards a wall and goes straight through the wall. "Fred, you next." The woman says.

"He's not Fred, I am." One twin says.

"Honestly woman you call yourself our mother." Says the other twin.

"Oh I'm sorry George." She tells him.

"I'm only joking I am Fred." The twin says, then runs into the wall. His twin follows. Both going straight through it.

"Excuse me. But could you tell us, how to...?" Harry tries to ask her. Gesturing to the wall.

"Oh how to get to the platform?" She asks. We nod. "Not to worry dears. It's Ron's first time at Hogwarts too." She tells us, jestering towards her youngest son.

"All you have to do is walk straight into the wall between 9 and 10. Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous." She explains to us.

We nod. Harry goes first. And he goes straight into the wall. I go next. I take a deep breath and start to push my trolley.

I got right in front of the wall and I went right through it. Suddenly I was right in front of a magnificent red train. The Hogwarts Express.

I start to walk to where I need to put my stuff up. Then I boarded the train.

The train started to leave the station.
I've lost harry in the matter of minutes. But eventually found him. "Hello again Mr. Potter." I say in a joking tone sitting across from him.

"Hey. Sorry. I thought it would be best to board immediately." He explains sheepishly.

I laugh, "it's alright." I say.

The train started to move. After some time someone knocks on the door. "Hi mind if I sit here? Everywhere else is full?" The boy, Ron asks from the door.

Harry and I nod. "Not at all." Harry tells him. Ron comes in and sits next to Harry.

"I'm Ron by the way. Ron Weasley." He formally introduces himself.

"I'm Rose Evans." I say.

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter." He says.

Ron's eyes got wide. " so it's true. Do you really have the... The." Ron stutters.

"The what?" Harry asks.

"The scar?" Ron whispers.

"Oh." Harry says, then lifts up his bangs to show him the scar.

"Wicked!" Ron exclaims.

The door opens, "anything from the trolly dears?" A women asks us. 

"No thanks I'm all set." Ron replies, holding up a sandwich that looks a bit mushed up.

Harry starts to pull out money, "we'll take the lot." Harry tells her, showing the money in his hand.

I look at harry amazed. "Whoa." I hear Ron whisper.

Harry shared his Candies with us, I was eating some pumpkins pasties. They were really good but my favourite so far is the cauldron cakes.

"Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans?" Harry questions.

"They mean every flavour." I warn him.

"Yeah they have chocolate and peppermint, and there's also spinach, liver, and tripe. George swears he's had a bogey flavoured one once." Ron tells Harry. 

Harry changed his mind on eating one by the look on his face. He picks up another candy, "these aren't real frogs are they?" He asks us.

"It's only a spell. Besides its the card you want. Each one has a famous witch or wizard. I've got about 500 myself." Ron says.

Harry opens the package of the chocolate frog, and it jumps on the window. "Get it before it gets away." I tell him.

The frog climbs up the window and hops out. "Oh rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with." Ron says.

Harry looks at his card, "hey I've got Dumbledore!"

"I've got about 6 of him." Ron says.

Harry looks back at his card, shocked. " hey he's gone!"

I laugh a bit, "well he's not going to stay there all day." I told Harry, still laughing.

"Yeah, he can't just hang around." Ron says, then we hear a squeak. "Oh this is Scabbers, by the way, pitiful, isn't he." He says, showing us his rat.

Harry shrugs, "just a bit." He says, agreeing with Ron. I just shrug.

"Fred taught me a spell to turn him yellow, you want to see?" Ron asks us.

"Yeah." Harry and I say at the same time.

Ron gets his want out and points it at the rat, then clears his throat. But before he could say anything someone arrived at the door.

"Has anyone seen a toad?" A girl with slightly frizzy hair says at the door of out compartment. 

"No." Ron says. I just shake my head.

"Oh are you doing magic? Let's see then." The girl, who I have yet to learn the name of says.

Ron clears his throat again, pointing his wand at the rat. "Sunshine daisy butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow." Ron says, *zap* but nothing happens.

"Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? Of course I've only tried a few simple spells myself, and they've all worked for me. For example." The girl says, she goes over and sits next to me across from Harry. She gets out her wand and points it at Harry. "Oculus Reparo." She says, and then Harry's glasses are fixed! "That's better, isn't it? Holy Cricket, you're Harry Potter. I'm Hermione Granger and you are?" The girl, Hermione says to us.

"I'm Rose. Nice to meet you Hermione." I introduce myself, shaking hands with her.

"Nice to meet you.. And. you. are?" Hermione says, and then asks Ron.

"I'm...Ron Weasley." Ron, sort of says with a mouth full of candy.

"Pleasure. You two better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon."Hermione says, she stands and starts to leave but before she fully leaves she turns and looks back at Ron. "You've got dirt, on your nose, by the way, did you know? Just there. " she tells him and points to where it was then walks away. Ron scratches and rubs his nose, seeming a bit embarrassed.

_________________________
Thank you all my lovely readers for being patient.
Ive been extremely busy, wether it was school, writing with other books, or just family.
I hope you enjoy. Next chapter will be the sorting... Comment what you think Rose will be in.

Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of luv ~ snowflake