Chapter 2

When they arrive at Dumbledore's office, it seems as though he already knew, because he was looking out the window.

"You said you would keep her safe." Severus says.

"Lily and James, put their faith in the wrong person, Severus, rather like you... The boy survived." Dumbledore says.

"The dark lord is gone, he doesn't need protection." Severus tries to tell him.

"The dark lord will return. And when he does, the boy will need protection... He has her eyes." Dumbledore tells him, " If you truly loved her..."

"No one, can know....." Severus says.

Dumbledore turns around to face him, but what catches his attention, is the little girl in his arms.

"Is that their daughter?" he asks Severus.

"Yes... Did you know Lily had twins?" Severus asks.

"I did..." Dumbledore says.

"Why didn't you tell me? What's her name? Is she apart of the prophecy?" Severus asks.

"She is not apart of the prophecy, that we know of. We didn't tell anyone, so we could protect her. Her name is Rose Lily Potter; though I guess we should change it to Evans." Dumbledore says, looking at the, now, sleeping girl in Severus arms.

"We should probably send her to a muggle orphanage." Dumbledore sighed.

"No...No; I'll take care of her. I'll be her guardian." Severus says.

"Will you take responsibility for protecting her?" Dumbledore questioned.

"Yes.. Always." Severus replies.

____________________________________

hi, ok, soo, this is the beginning. next time will be the actual school year.

vote

comment

share

lots of luv ~ snowflake