Chapter 4-

".... Harry. Harry Potter." he tells me.

Harry Potter. Where have I heard that name before. Potter, that's sounds very familiar but I just cant put my finger on it.

"Well it's nice to meet you Harry. I'm rose Evans." I say to him.

Harry was about to say something when someone cut him off. "Oh! You two, it's your turn. Come on. Hogwarts I suppose." a lady says, coming from the back. I think she's Madam Malkin, because it seems no one else works here from the looks of it.

We nod, and follow her. She has us stand on a platform thing, and then she gets to work.

Harry and I were talking about random things, just getting to know each other, until Madam Malkin says, "Alright deary. I'm done with you. you can go." she says to Harry.

Harry pays for him robes, then turns to me.

"Rose lets meet up on the train. It would be nice to sit with someone I know. he says, in a kind of shy manner.

I smile, "Sure, I'll see you then." I say to him.

He returns the smile. "Bye Rose." he says with a small wave.

"Bye Harry." I say. Then he was out the door.

After another 5 minutes, Madam Malkin was done. I smile, thank her, and pay.

When I walk out, I look around for Uncle Severus, but I don't see him. I don't know if I should look for him or stay put.

I decide to stay, because I don't know this area very well, and I don't feel like getting lost.

Right after that thought I could see him walk over to me. Then I notice that he's holding a basket with a blanket over it and a bow on top.

When he gets over to me I ask." Whats that?"

He looks at me, a small smile on him face, "this is your birthday present." he tells me.

A huge smile came on my face, "You didn't  have to get me anything." I tell him.

"it's your 11th birthday, of course I had to get you something special. Here, look." he says, handing me the basket.

I grab it, and look under the blanket. "Oh my god. You got me a Kitten." I say, slowly taking out the small white kitten from the basket.

He just nods. I hold the little kitten up to my face, and at that moment she meows, and puts her small paw on my nose.

"She likes you. What are you going to name her?" Uncle Severus asks.

I think for a minute before a perfect name popped in my head.

"I'm going to call her Nikki."

_________________________________

Hello again.

so, um what do you think? better? worse?

um, ok well thanks to all who keep reading this story.  honestly im a better writer, but this story is difficult. read my other story series if you don't believe im a better writer.

ok well :-)

vote

comment

share

lots of Luv ~ snowflake