Chapter 5

We were heading towards our last stop for the day. Olivanders.

The streets were busy, I could see every kid was looking at the new broom. Not that shocking.

We kept on walking, until suddenly Uncle Severus stopped. I stooped and looked at him confused. He just kept on looking forward. I turned to see what he was looking at.

Right when I look in that direction, I notice familiar faces, and the familiar blonde hair. A smile formed on my face, to see the Malfoy family.

When Uncle Severus had to work at Hogwarts, I stayed with the Malfoy's. I started going there when I was 5. I have been best friends with Draco ever since.

Draco walks up to me, "Happy Birthday Rose." he says to me, with a smile, handing me a box.

I smile back, "thank you, but you didn't have to get me anything," I tell him.

"I insist." he says. I grab the box and open it.

Inside was a charm Bracelet. It had my name in the middle, and my birth stone, a ruby. But besides that, there were no charms. Which I kind of expected for there to be none.

I look back at Draco, "I love it, thank you." I say, then hug him.

He hugs me back. Shortly, we let go knowing his parents *cough* Father *cough*, was watching us.

"It's a birthday charm bracelet. Every time its your birthday, you're going to receive a new charm to add to it, until its finished." he tells me.

I smile, then put it on. "Children, Professor Snape and I have some catching up to do. Why don't you two go to Olivanders." Mr. Malfoy tells us.

"Yes Father." Draco says. He nods and both him and Uncle Severus walk away. "Alright, lets go to Olivanders." He says.

________________________________

well tell me what you think, oh and if you like this book, then you should check out

Unlikely Friendship at Hogwarts.

it's just starting out, but its really good.

ok, well please,

vote

comment

share

lots of Luv ~ snowflake