Chapter 7

after we left  Olivander's, we met up with Uncle Severus, and Mr.Malfoy. Then they had to leave, We asked if we could have ice cream and catch up, but Mr. Malfoy said they had 'business to attend to'.

We left Diagon Alley, seeing that we had everything I needed. When we got back to the house, I put everything up in my room. When I went back to the living room, I noticed that Uncle Severus wasn't there anymore.

I went to check his study to find it empty. That's strange, he's usually in here all day. I slowly make my way to his bed room.

The door was slightly opened. I look in, and could see Uncle Severus sitting on his bed, his sleeves rolled up, and he was looking at something on his arm. I open the door more, just enough for me to walk in. He didn't notice me, yet. I walked a little closer, and noticed that there was some sort of mark on his arm. I couldn't really tell what it is.

That's when I decide to make my presence known. "Uncle Severus?" I say softly. He quickly rolls his sleeve down, and looks at me.

"What do you need Rose?" he asks in a sort of stressed out tone. "Are you alright? Whats on your arm?" I ask. He quickly glances at his arm. "It's nothing, I'm fine." he says. "Are you sure, Uncle Severus?" I ask. "Yes........ You know, soon you're going to have to call me Professor Snape." he says, changing the subject.

"Yes, I know, but I'm telling you ahead of time, I'm sorry if I accidentally call you Uncle Severus." I tell him with a small smile on my lips. "Of course. And I'm sorry if I call you troublemaker." he says with a smirk. "I still don't understand, why you insist on calling me that, when I do nothing wrong." I say, laughing a bit.

"Fine I'll call you, by your middle name. I'll call you Lily, just so everyone at Hogwarts can be confused on whats your name." he says, with a smirk still on his face. "Alright, fine, I'll remember to call you Professor Snape, just stop smirking,please." I say laughing a little more.

"Go feed Nikki, she is a kitten after all." Uncle Severus says. I nod my head, turn around, and head for the door.

                                           ~3rd P.O.V.~

As Rose was walking towards the door, Severus took out his wand. He couldn't risk her finding out at such a young age. She is a curious little girl after all. He knows he's going to regret this later, but it must be done.

He points his wand at the young red head. "I'm sorry... Cofundo." he whispers. The spell hits Rose. And she just stood there for a second. Severus quickly put his wand away.

Rose turned around, a bit confused. "I've just lost my train of thought. What was i about to do?" she asks him. "You were going to feed your kitten." he says to her. "Right. Thanks." she says, slowly nodding. She turns around and walk away.

Severus sighs, he knows he's going to hate himself later for this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! sorry i haven't updated in like two weeks, I started school, and I've been busy, and tired every time i got home. Plus I have P.E. and i am Hurting all around!!!! stupid heat, and stupid mile run, and stupid push ups. As you can tell, I don't like P.E. My subject is English, cause its a class were i get to read, All Day! or well for an hour.

Ok so i hope you enjoyed thing chapter, its emotional. tell me what you think!

Vote

Comment

Share

(enter my contest please)

Lots Of Luv ~Snowflake