Chapter 13

All four of us are walking up a staircase. Ron, Hermione, and Harry were heading back to there common room while I was going to go to mine when we reached my hall. Hermione glares at me every once and awhile, as she's walking behind us.

"I'm telling you, it's spooky. She knows more about you than you do." Ron Whisper to Harry, who was walking between us.

"Who doesn't?" Harry asks a bit sarcastically. I roll my eyes at how oblivious he is at times.

Before Ron could answer, the staircase shudders and begins to move. All of us grab the railings.

"Ahh!" Ron yells.

I gasp, and nearly lose my footing, as I wasn't expecting that to happen.

"What's happening?"Harry asks us.

"The staircases change, remember? " Hermione tells him. Suddenly the staircase stops, in a new place.

"Let's go this way." Harry tells Ron and I.

Ron quickly nods "Before the staircase moves again." Ron says to us. We all run up the stairs, and end up at a door. We open the door and walk into a spooky, dark room. I get a bad, goose-bumpy feeling about this.

"Does anyone feel like...we shouldn't be here?" Harry says a bit hesitantly. I nod.

"We're not supposed to be here. This is the 3rd floor. It's forbidden." Hermione tells us in a sort of scared voice.

Suddenly, a flame lights on a tall stone support. At that moment, We hear a meow causing us to jump. We turn around to see, Mrs. Norris, the caretakers cat.

"Let's go." Harry tells us.

"Yeah" I agree.

We hear the meow, but closer.

"It's Filch's cat!" Ron says, once we see it in front of the door we came out of.

"Run!"Harry tells us. And that's exactly what we did.

Flames begin to light up as we ran. We get to the end of the corridor, to a door. Harry grabs the handle to open it but it's locked. "It's locked!" Harry exclaims.

"That's it, we're done for!" Ron Exclaims, i roll my eyes.

"Move, I know how to open it." I tell Harry and Ron, seeing as they are both in the way. I get my wand out and point it to the lock. "Alohomora." I say, and the door unlocks. "Get in." I tell them and we all get in.

"Alohomora?" Ron Questions.

"Standard book of spells, Chapter 7." Hermione says before I could say anything. She crosses her arms, and annoyed look on her face.

"Anyone here, my sweet? Come on." We hear Flitch say, and his foot steps as he walks away.

"Filch is gone." Hermione tells us.

"Probably thinks this door's locked." Ron says with a sigh of relief.

"It was locked." Hermione says.

"And for good reason" Harry and I say at the same time, scared at what we are facing. There is a massively huge three headed dog sleeping in front of us. The dog, begins to wake. It growls, yawns, and growls more, then notice us. Not looking to friendly

"AHHHHHHH!" All of us run out of the room and re-lock the door in fear that the dog creature would get out and chase us, we struggled locking it though.

We ran out of the corridor, down the stair case, up a different stair case. All four of us running as fast as we can. Once we got fair enough, I stopped and realize we were all heading for the Gryffindor Common room. I look down at my robes, I'm not a Gryffindor. I see Harry, Ron, and Hermione running up the last stair case to their common room. I sigh, and head back to the fifth floor, where my common room was at.

Once I get to my room, I fall back on my bed and steady my breathing. My kitty jumps on my bed and lays on my stomach. I laugh lightly, and pet her. That was both terrifying and exciting. I wonder what other creatures are in this place.. I hope they don't all try to kill us.

----------------------------------------------

Another chapter.. they've met fluffy... don't worry i'll get better at this.. Lol
Hope you enjoy, don't forget to..
Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of luv ~ snowflake