Chapter 27 - End of Year One

3rd Pov. ~

The outdoor train station. Students are walking around, getting in the train.

"Come on now, hurry up. You'll be late. Train's leaving. Go on. Go on. Come on. Hurry up." Hagrid instructs. Harry hands his owl to a train man, and walks to an open door of the train with Hermione and Rose. Hermione waves to Hagrid, who waves back. Hermione gets in the train.

"Come on, you two." Hermione tells them

"One minute." Harry walks over to Hagrid. Rose stays by the door.

"Thought you were leaving without saying good-bye, didja?" Hagrid takes a red album out of his coat pocket and hands it to Harry. "This is for you, and Rose, as I've heard." Hagrid tells Harry.

Harry opens the album and sees a picture, moving, of him, and Rose, as babies with there parents. They are all smiling and waving. Harry smiles. "Thanks, Hagrid." Shakes Hagrid's hand, then hugs him tightly.

"Oh. Go on...on with you." Harry lets go. "Oh, listen, Harry, if that dolt of a cousin of yours, Dudley, gives you any grief, you could always, um, threaten him with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his." Hagrid tells him.

"But Hagrid, we're not allowed to do magic away from Hogwarts. You know that." Harry tells Hagrid.

"I do. But your cousin don't, do he? Eh? Off you go." Hagrid tells Harry with a Chuckle.

Harry walks away, back to the train door where Hermione, Ron, and Rose are waiting.

"Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?" Rose says.

"I'm not going home. Not really." Harry tells her.

_________________________
Thank you for reading The First Book! I'm going to continue Rose's adventure! Do not worry!
I hope everyone has a fabulous break/holiday!
See you later !
Thank you again!
Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of luv~ snowflake