Chapter 14

The school year continued, and it's now Halloween. Right now I had Charms with Professor Flitwick. He is currently standing on a bunch of books, teaching us.

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers? Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone. The swish and flick. Good. And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then." Professor Flitwick shows us.

"Wingardium Levio-saaa." Draco says from next to me, trying to levitate his feather. All of us try and do that.

"Wingardium Leviosa." I say, doing the movements, but my feather goes up half an inch then falls back on the table.

 "Wingardrium Leviosar." I could hear Ron say, I look over at him to see him whacking the feather with his wand. 

 "Stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's Leviosa, not Leviosar." Hermione tells to him, stopping him from attacking the feather again.

"You do it then if you're so clever. Go on, go on." Ron says with an annoyed pout.

Hermione straightens up and swishes her wand. "Wingardium Leviosa. " Hermione says and just like that her feather started to lift up.

"Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Ms. Granger's done it! Oh, splendid!" Professor Flitwick announces to the class.

 "Wingard Levosa. Wingard Levosa." I could hear Seamus repeatedly say quickly. I look over at him just in time for an explosion of his feather.

 Flitwick gasps. "Whooaaa! Ooh." Flitwick says, nearly falling off his stack of books.

"I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor". Harry says, lifting up Seamus's charred feather.

~~

Neville, Harry, Ron, Seamus and I are walking through a courtyard with other students all around, seeing as we all just got out of Charms together.

"It's Leviosa, not Leviosar. Honestly, she's a nightmare. No wonder she hasn't got any friends!" Ron says, mimicking what Hermione had said to him.

Hermione bustles past us, sniffling.

"I think she heard you." Harry told Ron.

"Nice going Ron." I say sarcastically, and run after Hermione.

______________________________

short but the next chapter will be good.

vote

comment

share

lots of luv ~ snowflake