Chapter Five

The Weasley's, Harry and I were pushing our large trolley's, we dash under the large clock which reads two minutes to eleven.

"Oh dear! The train will be leaving any moment! All together now!" Mrs. Weasley shouts at us.

Hurrying, they race to the platform. Quickly, Percy, Fred, and George stride briskly toward the stone barrier that divides the platforms and go through the wall.

I quickly follow, already running ahead, I get to the wall and go through to the other side with the train. I turn around and see Ginny as she gazes at the Hogwarts Express, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley materialize at her side.

"Come, Ginny. We'll get you a seat." I hear Mrs. Weasley tell her.

I follow everyone putting my stuff where it needs to go, and climbing into the train, to find a compartment. I find Draco sitting in one looking out the window. I knock on the open door.

"Is this seat taken?" I ask, and smile when I see I've startled him. He had jumped ever so slightly and looked towards me.

"Only by you." He says, giving me a smile.

I laugh at his response. "Well thank you." I walk in and take a seat next to him.

"Have you opened my present yet?" Draco asks, facing me now.

"Not yet, I wanted to open it with you, so I could hug you and say thank you." I respond, giving another laugh. He gives me a smile

The train whistle then sounded and the train started to move. I reach into my pocket and hold it in front of me. I give Draco another smile and start to unwrap the neatly wrapped box. After I got the paper off the box I opened the box. My eyes widened, I was expecting another charm for my bracelet but instead I found a Locket. But not just any locket, a snitch locket.

"Oh, this is lovely, Thank you so much Draco!" I say and give him a hug

He hugs back, "You're welcome, I thought this would be good and it took forever for mother to find one, but I'm glad she could!" Draco explained.

"Could you help me put it on?" I ask.

"Sure." He says with a nod.

I hand him the necklace, and turn around. I moved my hair so it wasn't in his way, he moved his hands with the necklace over my neck and then put it on me. After 30 seconds, he finishes and I turn to face him again.

"Thank you, again, it really is wonderful." I tell him and hug him again.

"Well i'm glad you like it." He tells me after we let go of the hug.

Suddenly the door opens with a slight bang. "Draco!" a high-pitched voice, shrilled from the door. We both turn to the door, and see Pansy Parkinson. She rushes into the compartment and shoves me out of the way, causing me to fall back into the seat, and she hugs Draco.