Chapter 6

While we were walking to Olivanders, draco and I made small talk catching up with one another. Draco had explained to me some rumours he heard of what might possibly go down at Olivanders.

When we finally got to Olivanders, we all just stare at the building. We both look at each other a nod.

When we walk in, the place seemed empty, well people wise. It was so quiet, I didn't want to say anything to disturb the silence.

Then an old man quickly appears around a corner of the shelves, seeming to appear to be on a ladder.

Olivander looks at Draco, "You must be, Draco Malfoy." he says. Draco looks pround that someone knew his name, and have him a nod.

Then Olivander's eyes moved over to me. He stares at me, as if in awe. "Rose........ Evans....." He says as if astonished to see me. "Yes...." I say slowly. "You look so much like your mother....." He says, his sentence drifting off a bit. I nod a little.

Than Olivander disappears down one of the many hallways, than comes back with two boxes. He opens one and hands the wand to Draco. "Hawthorn, with Unicorn Hair, 10 inches." Draco than waves it, and it casts a soft glow. "There's your wand." Olivander says. Draco once again, looks pround.

Olivander opens the other box, and hands me the wand. "Ivy, Unicorn Hair, 11 inches." he says. I wave it and break a vase. I stare at the wand, wide eyed, shocked, and quickly set the wand down on the desk. "No, no......How.. about............Yes..." Olivander says mumbling to himself.

He walks away to another part of the store. After 3 minutes he comes back. "Here." he says, handing me a wand. "Vine, Dragon Heartstring, said to have been saved by a Phoenix at some point, 10 1/2 inches. Very powerful."

I nod, and wave it. A warm feeling took over and a bright light shown. "Brilliant!" Olivander says.

"I'm sorry, what's brilliant?" I asks.

"It's brilliant my dear my dear, because the Phoenix who had healed the dragon, shared but only 2 of its feathers for wands, extremely rare bird it was. Which makes it very, very powerful." He says, almost like a warning. I nod my head. Well that was, interesting?

He seemed to snap out of his dazed look. Giving us both a wide smile. Well, that was, odd.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok so, here's the chapter, tell me what you think!

vote

comment

share.

Lots of Luv ~snowflake