Chapter 25

3rd P.O.V. ~

The hospital wing. Harry is bandaged, lying in bed. Rose is in the bed next to him. Harry awakens, puts on his glasses, and sits up. There are cards and candy all over. He doesn't notice Rose yet.

Dumbledore approaches him. "Good afternoon, Harry. Ah. Tokens from your admirers?" Dumbledore greets.

Harry looks confused. "Admirers?" he questions.

"What happened down in the dungeons between you, Rose and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally, the whole school knows. Ah, I see your friend Ronald has saved you the trouble of opening your Chocolate Frogs." Dumbledore Tells Harry.

"Ron was here? Is he all right? What about Hermione? And Rose?" Harry asks Dumbledore hastily.

"Fine. They're all just fine. See, Rose is right there." Dumbledore reassures him, and gestures to Rose.

Harry looks over and see's Rose, still asleep, in the bed. "But, what happened to the Stone?" Harry asks, after he tears his eyes away from Rose.

"Relax, dear boy. The stone has been destroyed. My friend Nicholas and I had a little chat and agreed it was best all around." Dumbledore tells Harry.

"But Flamel, he'll die, won't he?" Harry questions, confused.

Dumbledore sits on the edge of the bed. "He has enough Elixir to set his affairs in order. But yes, he will die." Dumbledore tells Harry.

"How is it I got the Stone, sir? One minute I was staring in the mirror, and the next..." Harry asks.

"Ah. You see, only a person who wanted to find the Stone, find it, but not use it, would be able to get it. That is one of my more brilliant ideas. And between you and me that's saying something." Dumbledore informs Harry.

"Does that mean, with the Stone gone, I mean, that Voldemort can never come back?" Harry

"Ah, I'm afraid there are ways in which he can return. Harry, do you know why Professor Quirrell couldn't bear to have you touch him? It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you, and that kind of act leaves a mark." Harry touches his scar. "No, no, this kind of mark cannot be seen. It lives in your very skin." Dumbledore tells Harry.

"What is it?" Harry questions.

Dumbledore: "Love, Harry, love." Dumbledore tells Harry

"Dumbledore; Voldemort told me that Rose is my, sister... " Harry told him.

"ah, so you've found the truth.. Yes, she is you're sister." Dumbledore tells Harry with a Nod.

"But, How? Her Name is-" Harry gets cut off,

"Rose Lily Evans.. your mother's last name. We thought that to protect her, it would be best to not give her the Potter name." Dumbledore tells Harry.

Harry thinks and Nods. Dumbledore pats Harry's head and stands up. "Ah. Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. I was most unfortunate in my youth to come across a vomit flavoured one, and since then I have lost my liking for them. But I think I could be safe with a nice toffee..." He takes a brown bean and eats it. "Mm. Alas. Earwax." Dumbledore says, then walks away.

~~~

Later on Rose wakes up and the two of them are released to go. They walk the corridors of Hogwarts.

"Did you know that we were related." Harry asks Rose.

"No, Not at all." Rose responds with a head shake.

"Alright.. Well, I'm glad we're family." Harry tells her.

"So am I." Rose responds.

Harry and Rose approach a room where up on a stairwell balcony Hermione and Ron are talking. They stop when they see Harry and Rose and lean over the railing.

"All right there, Ron?" Harry shouts up to them

"All right? You two?" Ron responds.

"We're all right. Hermione?" Rose responds.

Hermione smiles, "Never better." She tells them.

_______________________
Yay!!! Another chapter done!!

I need your guys help, what's should the second book be called!?? This book is coming to a close soon and I need to transfer my work onto wattpad! But I have no title, please comment what you think the title should be!

Thank you all for reading, and don't forget to,

Vote

Comment

And share!

Lots of luv~ snowflake